No announcement yet.

[SKIN]BrightLife2 by Diceman for FP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Something is wrong whenever I go to VIS mode. If the song title is 2 lines it shows half of the bottom line for some reason? It also never scrolls even if I have that in the .ini. Maybe I'm overlooking it somewhere but I dont think the skin should show half of the 2nd line, even if it doesnt scroll.

Whats the setting for scrolling anyways again in the .ini just to make sure?

Thanks again for a great skin.

Comment

Originally posted by PDiddy
      Something is wrong whenever I go to VIS mode. If the song title is 2 lines it shows half of the bottom line for some reason? It also never scrolls even if I have that in the .ini. Maybe I'm overlooking it somewhere but I dont think the skin should show half of the 2nd line, even if it doesnt scroll.

Whats the setting for scrolling anyways again in the .ini just to make sure?

Thanks again for a great skin.
      HAPPENS TO ME TOO!
      Via epia M10000
      12.1" VGA touchscreen
      XP Pro
      OPus 150W
      120 GIG Maxtor
      512 DDR
      Geforce 5500 Videocard
      Audigy NX USB sound card
      Wireless Keyboard & mouse
      Panasonic slim line -slot load
      w/ usb adapter
      IRMAN

Comment

Can someone get that fixed with the skin? I guess its just a matter of decreasing the size for the title at the top? Also why wont it scroll? If you can please fix that too!!

Comment

Excellent skin!

I just have one question though. How do I make it so that when I go to the Menu it stays there? It currently reverts back to the media section after a few seconds.
          2005.5 VW Jetta 2.5L, 1957 VW Beetle Custom
          Previously Owned: 2000 VW Beetle TDI, 1982 VW Vanagon Westfalia, 1971 VW Super Beetle

My VW Jetta mk5 Carputer
          frodoplayer.com
          mk5 OEM NAV Skin - Frodo - In Progress

Comment

Here is what I did with the skin by the way. I Really only needed the basic features. Again... props on such a sleek skin.
            Previously Owned: 2000 VW Beetle TDI, 1982 VW Vanagon Westfalia, 1971 VW Super Beetle

My VW Jetta mk5 Carputer
            frodoplayer.com

Comment

Hey guys. I will try to answer some questions:

1. HOW TO MAKE THE MENU STAY? Answer. goto the Frodoplayer folder in hte Progran Files... theb open the configuration text file....scroll a little till you see "

RETURNTOMENUFROMFUNCTIONS=TRUE
              SHOWMENUATSTART=FALSE
              KEEPMENUOPENUNTILCLICKED=true
              "
              make sure the third line is true,.

2. PDiddy. you are right, it doesnt scroll becasue that is not writteb in the program (feel free to correct me if i amwrong), and i can make it to display only one line, but then the info would be missing. I will have to fix it, just like i have to fix the SEARCH artist and album switch. Just never sat down to do it..so lazy

the skin is great too, but when i have time, i have ideas for a better skin, and i will have m guys make it a reality...but n time soon, too busy
              ciao
              dice man
              DICE Los Angeles
              ]

Comment

Thanks a million!

My VW Jetta mk5 Carputer
                frodoplayer.com

Comment

Originally posted by crsseyednsmilin
                  Here is what I did with the skin by the way. I Really only needed the basic features. Again... props on such a sleek skin.
                  That looks so good, what if the background image could change, what a luxury
                  DICE Los Angeles
                  ]

Comment

Originally posted by yunusyu
                    That looks so good, what if the background image could change, what a luxury
                    thanks! I was thinking the same thing. :P

My VW Jetta mk5 Carputer
                    frodoplayer.com

Comment

Thread clean - fixed link.

Thanatos.
                      RexBruMet Skin for FrodoPlayer

Nissan Aux-in MOD

Originally posted by bgoodman
                      We're an international forum, post in whatever langauge you like.

Comment

Working...
                      X