BrightLife2 H2 Skin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BrightLife2 H2 Skin

First post to the forum.. this place is amazing. Been lurking for about three days. Built my carpc about 5 months ago after a conversation with a friend about it. Been reading non-stop here. Have the PC in my 2004 H2.

So impressed by the technical capability here. Well I made a mod for my PC.. though someone else might like it as well.

2002 Twin Turbo ZO6
    2005 Hummer H2

sweet
    [H]4 Life
    My next generation Front End is right on schedule.
    It will be done sometime in the next generation.
    I'm a lesbian too.
    I am for hire!

Comment

learn to use antialiasing and the blur tool
      -Jesus- King of Kings Lord of Lords

Comment

Originally posted by antimatter
        learn to use antialiasing and the blur tool
        Learn to communicate better with people...

As far as antialiasing and blurr... how about a suggestion?

Don't forget the resolution and the screen size you are using to view these, assuming you are not browsing in your car... when this is on in the truck, you can see nothing negative.. thus the reason I went no further. I claim to be no expert with Photoshop, but love to use it.

Thanks for your constructive comments to a new member.
        2002 Twin Turbo ZO6
        2005 Hummer H2

Comment

learn to accept the critics.

Comment

Originally posted by BLOWNZO6_pc

ok since you insist...

there are many tutorials on antialiasing and blurring to be found.... also keep in mind that some people here are using 15" screens.. so they will easily be able to spot imperfections that are hidden on a 7" screen...
            Pentium 4m 1.5GHz|MB896|Roadie Extreme|XM-Direct|Rikaline 6010|T-View 7"|Streetdeck|160gb Western Digital|1Gb DDR2-533 Ram

Comment

Originally posted by BLOWNZO6_pc

Don't forget the resolution and the screen size you are using to view these, assuming you are not browsing in your car... when this is on in the truck, you can see nothing negative.. thus the reason I went no further. I claim to be no expert with Photoshop, but love to use it.

Thanks for your constructive comments to a new member.
              didn't mean to come off snotty at all. I just typed a quick message with my initial thoughts.

As others have pointed out. A simple google search will yeild great results.

Good luck
              -Jesus- King of Kings Lord of Lords

Comment

Originally posted by antimatter
                didn't mean to come off snotty at all. I just typed a quick message with my initial thoughts.

As others have pointed out. A simple google search will yeild great results.

Good luck
                Just giving you some crap back...

No harm done of course...
                2002 Twin Turbo ZO6
                2005 Hummer H2

Comment

Looks good, but as said, the big circle in the middle would look alot better if you used some gaussian blur on it. (To do this select the whole layer, not just the object on it and goto Filter, blur, gausian blur and put a value of 1.5)

Comment

better logo

We actually have a H2 as a showcar which has a computer, i think later whne i have time i can do something wit the skin... also found a nice H2 logo...I also want the one by ICED out emblems http://www.performancerims.com/ ..no time to talk more right now . ciap
                    Diceman
                    Attached Files
                    DICE Los Angeles
                    ]

Comment

Working...
                    X