APPs Skins

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• APPs Skins

Is it possible to skin an application, so that when it is run from frodoplayer it doesn't look like a windows application but it has a skin with the frodoplayer theme?
    I've searched the entire frodoplayer forum and found only one reference, and it on the RexBruMet skin that he says he has a skin for every application specified on the thread...
    i just want to know if there is a way to make a skin for an app... I'm running PCMSCAN and I'm bored to see every time i run it as if I'm just running windows on my carpc...

any help?

thanx

lol... you ARE running windows on your carpc...

There are only 2 ways:
    • embed the app in your frontend (FP is just trying to do so.. but not fully functional till now)
    • find or build a "skin" for your windows theme so any appz you wanna launch looks like the frontend skin. There are a lot of free/shareware progz to edit XP themes...
    BMW E36 Project [ ========= ]
    Hardware:
    Lilliput 7" Touchscreen - Epia M-10000 - HQCT 1.0 FM Radio - 2.5" 80Gb - USB GPS
    Software:
    FrodoPlayer 1.10 & MapMonkey with FriBruMet Skins by Frigor.

Comment

Originally posted by Frigor View Post
      There are only 2 ways:
      • embed the app in your frontend (FP is just trying to do so.. but not fully functional till now)
      • find or build a "skin" for your windows theme so any appz you wanna launch looks like the frontend skin. There are a lot of free/shareware progz to edit XP themes...
      U can use DesktopX to design your own xp skin: http://download.vnunet.it/download/1062.html
      BMW E36 Project [ ========= ]
      Hardware:
      Lilliput 7" Touchscreen - Epia M-10000 - HQCT 1.0 FM Radio - 2.5" 80Gb - USB GPS
      Software:
      FrodoPlayer 1.10 & MapMonkey with FriBruMet Skins by Frigor.

Comment

Working...
      X