playlist support?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• playlist support?

Does LinuxICE support importing playlists from other sources. If so what format m3u, asx,....?

Originally posted by govee View Post
    Does LinuxICE support importing playlists from other sources. If so what format m3u, asx,....?
    nGhost2 doesn't have support for playlists. Such a feature wouldn't be too difficult to implement though. ng1 had it. I'll think about it when I'm less tired and try to come up with the easiest way to put it in...
    Former author of LinuxICE, nghost, nobdy.
    Current author of Automotive Message Broker (AMB).
    Works on Tizen IVI. Does not represent anyone or anything but himself.

Comment

Originally posted by kev000 View Post
      nGhost2 doesn't have support for playlists. Such a feature wouldn't be too difficult to implement though. ng1 had it. I'll think about it when I'm less tired and try to come up with the easiest way to put it in...
      My use of LinuxICE might be unique enough that I may be the only requestor. If you dont here much else from the community I wouldn't bother. PLaylist doesnt seem to have as much value in a car.

Comment

Actually,

I think playlist support is of great use in a car... Create playlists on my main machine (using MM), put it in a folder (ie: called playlist) on my carpc, select type of music/playlist I want to hear at the time. Given I have 80+ Gigs of music, that would be really useful.

Comment

The ultimate solution would be to see what OSDash does for playlists and just integrate with that. I may add m3u support real quick though since it's easy.
          Former author of LinuxICE, nghost, nobdy.
          Current author of Automotive Message Broker (AMB).
          Works on Tizen IVI. Does not represent anyone or anything but himself.

Comment

Working...
          X