Browse by album?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Browse by album?

I'm sure I'm doing something wrong. I've been using ME for over a year now, and I've never figured out how to browse by album. Is there a way to do this? When I access the "browse the database" link, I can see browse by artist, browse whole database, etc., but no browse by album.

Am I doing something wrong here?

I'm using Torque640, but have also tried a few other skins with the same result.

Thanks in advance!

There is no browse by album.

Personally, I organise my music as: C:\Music\[Artist]\[Album]\[Track].mp3
    This means that if I just want a particular album I can get to it via browse by directory quite easily.
    1998 Toyota Supra RZ-s TwinTurbo
    BOOST - In-Car Entertainment System

Comment

i used to use winamp with a plugin called albumlist. it gives you choices of how you want your playlist to display. put the albumart in the folder and use winamps browser to show the pics as you browse.
      99.9% complete.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/212327

Comment

Originally posted by BerkeleyTiger View Post
        I'm sure I'm doing something wrong. I've been using ME for over a year now, and I've never figured out how to browse by album. Is there a way to do this?
        There is a nested album browsing function, read the last post in the FAQ thread here. It may not be exactly what you're looking for, but it does exist.
        '01 Chevy Xtreme Stepside (pics)

FIC K7MNF-64 / Athlon 3200 | 256 DDR | 120 GB 7.2k WD
        WinXP Pro | MediaEngine | 12.1 VGA TFT Touch|Creative CIMR-100
        350w Vector | 320w mATX PS | Hellroaring BIC95150 | ButterflySDC

Comment

Working...
        X