Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some looser is selling this on ebay!

Check this out: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CAR-Pc-MEDIA-S...QQcmdZViewItem

I hate these people that download free software and start selling it on for a profit!

get that fool

Comment

Thats my fooking skin.... one Ebay report on the way.

Terran
      My Project Site

Comment

Yeh I did look at reporting it but the Vero program says you can only report if your the person who owns the intellectual property... Terran that you partially, so go for it and take this sucka down!

Comment

what's actuallly very stupid here. The guy is selling this for about 2 bucks USD. He is making nothing. His listing probably cost more that 1/3 of his selling cost along with paypal fees and everything else. He profits only about .25. What an idiot. His get rich quick scheme seems to be pretty stupid if I can say that with a little conservitacy.
          New Age Garmin - Skin for RR
          New Age Slider - RR SKin In Progress
          "It's called CODE because I don't want you to know"

Comment

Hes in the UK - Essex... it aint going to take much to find him as he must be part of the community... then I will make sure every CarPC site going is aware of him......

Terran
            My Project Site

Comment

hehe, we should have a DC meet on this guys driveway

Comment

Bad day for him to do this... one of my kids has scratched my new 1080P 42" LG

Terran
                My Project Site

Comment

I am from essex

Just like to say hi as i am newbie..

I cant belive some people want to earn a quick $ from other people hard works take the **** ..

Comment

Originally posted by ccsnet View Post
                    Bad day for him to do this... one of my kids has scratched my new 1080P 42" LG

Terran
                    bring his *** down, and make him pay enough money to fix that TV. SAY UNCLE!!!! SAY UNCLE!!!!
                    Trouble deciding on car speakers? Clicky Clicky
                    Speakers: DLS Ultimate Iridium 6.3 Link
                    Subwoofer: removed
                    Amplifier#1 (Front Stage): DLS Ultimate A4
                    Amplifier#2 (Sub) removed
                    Carputer: Removed for tablet install

Comment

Originally posted by bills View Post
                      I am from essex

Just like to say hi as i am newbie..

I cant belive some people want to earn a quick $ from other people hard works take the **** ..
                      ITS PROBABALY YOU !!! GET HIM!!! lol
                      Trouble deciding on car speakers? Clicky Clicky
                      Speakers: DLS Ultimate Iridium 6.3 Link
                      Subwoofer: removed
                      Amplifier#1 (Front Stage): DLS Ultimate A4
                      Amplifier#2 (Sub) removed
                      Carputer: Removed for tablet install

Comment

Cheers dude thanks for the welcome aswell lol.....

Not me i wouldnt do that to people ....

Comment

Pow

Item Number(s):

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CAR-Pc-MEDIA-SOFTWARE-Mini-ITX-Carputer_W0QQitemZ330146218024QQihZ014QQcategoryZ1 498QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
                          exposure69 is the ebay user who is selling this item.
                          I am the original designer and codeveloper of the software listed entitled MediaEngine. (
                          www.mediaengine.org). This seller is unauthorized to sell this work for a profit as deemed by the license agreement that we distribute with the software.
                          The following is taken from the license agreement that all users must agree with before installing MediaEngine.

LICENSE GRANT. mediaengine.org ("mediaengine.org") grants Licensee a non-exclusive and non-transferable license to reproduce and use for personal or internal business purposes the executable code version of the Product, provided any copy must contain all of the original proprietary notices. This license does not entitle Licensee to receive from mediaengine.org hard-copy documentation, technical support, telephone assistance, or enhancements or updates to the Product. Licensee may not redistribute the Product. In the event Licensee wishes to redistribute or sublicense the Product, either for profit or otherwise, Licensee must first obtain written permission from mediaengine.org to do so.
                          2. RESTRICTIONS. Except as otherwise expressly permitted in this Agreement, Licensee may not: (i) modify or create any derivative works of the Product or documentation, including translation or localization; (ii) decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for the Product (except to the extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction); (iii) redistribute, encumber, sell, rent, lease, sublicense, or otherwise transfer rights to the Product; (iv) remove or alter any trademark, logo, copyright or other proprietary notices, legends, symbols or labels in the Product; or (v) publish any results of benchmark tests run on the Product to a third party without mediaengine.org's prior written consent. Plug-ins and product components provided with or as part of the Product may be used only with the Product and not on a standalone basis or with any other product. Product APIs may be used only to develop code to work with the P!
                          roduct.
                          Get MediaEngine !!!
                          Media Engine Download

Comment

1. I hate it when people misspell loser
                            2. I hate it when people charge shipping on software
                            Ampie Case
                            2.5" Hard Drive 80GB Samsung 5400RPM
                            256 MB DDR2 PC5400
                            Xenarc 700TSV - VGA Monitor
                            Intel D945GCLF Motherboard
                            M2-ATX-HV

2005 Honda Civic

Comment

Working...
                            X