Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sugestion

hi,

I'm working on my next "upgrade" witch will be a lilliput and Iím thinking about ME as the software.

Maybe it was already suggested, or even worse, maybe ME already does it and I didnít found out how , but it come to my mind that it would be great one or two features. I'm sure there is a loooong wish list , but mine are..

. Visualization as a screen saver.
    While on MP3 or Radio mode, the possibility to choose a timer on witch the visualization would kick in.

. Some kind of onscreen Keypad security lock.
    It wouldnít stop the player, it would boot and resume as usual, but it would lock only whatever input method you are using so that no authorized "personnel" could fiddle with your precious carputer.

. This last one its quite a crazy one, but.. it's kind of a logical sequence of the previous.
    I mean... there are quite a few good reasons why you may want to "stealth" your carputer setup.
    Imagine that instead of one password, you have two, and that one loads one skin and the other a different skin?? Lets say that the first skin only has buttons for the mp3 player / Radio and GPS, and the other skin has all the goodies ...

What do you think??

Finally, my enormous thanks to all you guys that burn your precious time coding this fantastic applications.

Brave
    Ikea Case. Epia M10000.M1-ATX. 512 Mb. 2,5" 80 GB HDD. 7" Lilliput. BU-303 GPS. Sony Joystick.
    Status -->
    Lilliput Installed (not indash yet..)
    BraveCar 2.5

I like the visualization timer thing, I'd also like to see that.

As for the passwords, I'd say if you don't want people fiddling with your computer just put a password on Windows (or a startup password via the BIOS) and be done with it... having different passwords for different features is a little too much in my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Digital
      having different passwords for different features is a little too much in my opinion
      Well I think you missed the point. Someplaces it's ilegall to have a screen in your dash, except for navigation...

Brave
      Ikea Case. Epia M10000.M1-ATX. 512 Mb. 2,5" 80 GB HDD. 7" Lilliput. BU-303 GPS. Sony Joystick.
      Status -->
      Lilliput Installed (not indash yet..)
      BraveCar 2.5

Comment

Originally posted by Bravellir
        Well I think you missed the point. Someplaces it's ilegall to have a screen in your dash, except for navigation...

Brave
        If you're worried about legality, then stay legal.
        [H]4 Life
        My next generation Front End is right on schedule.
        It will be done sometime in the next generation.
        I'm a lesbian too.
        I am for hire!

Comment

Working...
        X