Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I "change page" on the Skin Maker?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I "change page" on the Skin Maker?

I am using version 1.4.0 of the Skin Maker and can't seem to figure out how to change the page to goto the next. I need help to set the page I'm working on to be the default menu. Any help would be appretiated, and I hope to get a skin done this week. Thanks.

Hmm, 28 views and no reply? I'm suprise nobody said "search," which indeed I already have and came up with no answer!

Comment

The problem is, that your question is not clear.
      What do you mean by "going to the "next" ?
      ---[ This space intentionally left blank ]---

Comment

When you right click on the default page there is the option "change page" on the menu. I have clicked it and nothing happens. Also, I am using Windows XP Pro.

Comment

Well can't seem to solve that problem also...when i right-click in the skinmaker program on "next page" nothing happens. What's the use for that if it doens't work or am i doing something wrong...and the skinmaker tutorial didn't help.

Comment

I don't even know what it is supposed to do!
            VIA M10000
            512Mb RAM
            30Gb 2.5" HDD
            Bluetooth, 802.11g, GPS
            Silverstone USB DAC
            Consult (ODB)
            CarTFT K500
            Carnetix P1290
            NLited XP with Road Runner and MapMonkey

Comment

mine does the same thing, I don't think there is a fix
              http://www.refugeeguidancecenter.org

Comment

I'm going to discuss releasing the source for Skinmaker with phat_b. Its actually quite outdated (by a few years actually) but the general idea is still there. Then you guys can figure out what everything means from that, as well as perhaps updating it. Let me know what you think. As for your question, off the top of my head, without looking I have no clue. sorry.
                Get MediaEngine !!!
                Media Engine Download

Comment

Working...
                X