routis 2004 and media engine

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• routis 2004 and media engine

Is anyone using these two together? I keep getting the error: Sound Files are Missing or Corrupted if I run Routis from Media Engine within the first minute or so of loading Meda Engine. I already put in a bug report, but I wanted to know if anyone else has gotten this working correctly. Thanks!

Didju ever get this fixed? I have the same issue. Is it only within the first minute or so?
    2008 Ford Expedition EL Ltd

Carputer yanked from the Jeep and Denali and waiting to be installed in the Ford.

Comment

Nope, still have the same issue. But it seems to occur only within the first minute. Still I gave up on Media Engine because I couldn't get this fixed and I had to readd routis every time I got this error.

Comment

Guys, Frodo fixed this for us the other day......search the forum for his LMF.zip file. It works for all apps I've tested so far, and Routis specifically.
        1.6GHz HP e-PC, 768MB RAM, 120GB WD HDD, Slim DVD-ROM, Onboard sound & video, 7" Lilliput, USB GPS Mouse, Audiovox FM Modulator, Vector 400 Watt Power Inverter, Windows XP Pro SP2, iGuidance 2, 15" Samsung LCD for the rear *Carputer not installed*

Comment

kick ***... thanks, I'll give it a shot at lunch.
          2008 Ford Expedition EL Ltd

Carputer yanked from the Jeep and Denali and waiting to be installed in the Ford.

Comment

wow, i guess my searching skills need improvement. thanks dodgetimes2. i don't want to switch back now, though

Originally posted by dodgetimes2
            Guys, Frodo fixed this for us the other day......search the forum for his LMF.zip file. It works for all apps I've tested so far, and Routis specifically.

Comment

Working...
            X