Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Offer to update manual

CarComp

Did you receive my offer to update the manual for Media Engine?

C!
    http://carpc.riposte.net
    I reserve all rights in connection to each post I author, without exception.

Ummm... Bump?

Comment

Sorry ya but i didn't get a chance to respond until now. We need a manual pretty bad, but none of the developers has time to write one so ya, if you want to write a manual for the current version, we can "fill in" the stuff that we add for the next release. Let me know what you think.
      Get MediaEngine !!!
      Media Engine Download

Comment

What does this button do?

C!
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by C4M
          What does this button do?

C!
          That one will recurse the directories, and load/show all files within the folder you select.

For example you click that button, then the Radiohead folder, and rather than showing you all their albums as folders, it will show you all their songs from all the albums.

Garry
          Co-Developer of A.I.M.E.E
          www.aimee.cc

Comment

I guess that you can assume that I'm working on this slowly at the moment. I'm adding screenshots at the moment, which should be useful.

Dev style people - is there any point on working on this at the moment? I read in another post that another version is on the way, and I really rather only do this once, savvy?

What are the chances of getting screen shots or beta access to facilitate?

C!

Comment

Yes there is a major point in working on it... We have absolutely no documentation for anything at this time.
              Get MediaEngine !!!
              Media Engine Download

Comment

I know this is probably pretty silly to say... but... If you need someone to use the users manual... I think I would be an ideal canidate! I must say though... so far I love everything about Media Engine... only complaint is that my fingers are too fat and big to hit the "Close" X on the upper corner of the touch screen... but as I said... if you would like someone to use the users manual... I will be one of the first to down load it!
                65 Mustang (Black on Black), 289 V8 Done up...
                Purple Neon (Chassis and Engine)
                Lilliput 7" Touch Screen, P3 Laptop (DVD, MP3, GPS)
                Pioneer Audio (Two 6x9's, Two 5 1/4's, Two 3 1/2's and a 10" Sub)