Coolest Vis that works in ME

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coolest Vis that works in ME

What seems to be the best Visualization app in winamp that works flawlessly in ME?
    -Jack
    2006 Chrysler 300C AWD
    Samsung Galaxy Tab In dash

Originally posted by Kamakazie2
    What seems to be the best Visualization app in winamp that works flawlessly in ME?
    Milkdrop

Comment

Geiss, Tripex3, Milkdrop, Acidspunk, WinAmp 3DGL, too hard to pick just one.
      1.6GHz HP e-PC, 768MB RAM, 120GB WD HDD, Slim DVD-ROM, Onboard sound & video, 7" Lilliput, USB GPS Mouse, Audiovox FM Modulator, Vector 400 Watt Power Inverter, Windows XP Pro SP2, iGuidance 2, 15" Samsung LCD for the rear *Carputer not installed*

Comment

What are your display settings... mine seem to get messed up when i use geiss
        -Jack
        2006 Chrysler 300C AWD
        Samsung Galaxy Tab In dash

Comment

Give serious consideration to changing operating systems, Windows Me is considered very unstable, even compared to Windows 98 and Windows 95. Windows XP can run very lean and has the multimedia power of Me with the reliability of Windows 2000.
          Chrysler 300 - Fabricating
          http://hallert.net/

Comment

[email protected]
            1.6GHz HP e-PC, 768MB RAM, 120GB WD HDD, Slim DVD-ROM, Onboard sound & video, 7" Lilliput, USB GPS Mouse, Audiovox FM Modulator, Vector 400 Watt Power Inverter, Windows XP Pro SP2, iGuidance 2, 15" Samsung LCD for the rear *Carputer not installed*

Comment

Originally posted by Chairboy
              Give serious consideration to changing operating systems, Windows Me is considered very unstable, even compared to Windows 98 and Windows 95. Windows XP can run very lean and has the multimedia power of Me with the reliability of Windows 2000.
              I'm thinking in this case ME refers to Media Engine, seeing as we're in the Media Engine Forum.
              My Carputer! (More Car Pics at the end)
              2 Kicker Comp 10"
              Epia M-9000, 256 MB DDR, 120 Gig HD
              Lilliput 7" VGA Touchscreen
              Check it out?!

Comment

Does Geforce work in ME?

Comment

Have anyone tried the wildtangent visualisations? They are cool and my friends are nuts about it. Oh and before someone says it I do have a girlfriend.
                  2002 Chevrolet Avalanche
                  Gigabyte Z97 mITX Intel Mobo, 8GB RAM, Intel Core i5-4590S 3.0GHz Proc, 320 GB Hard Drive, Dual 12' VGA HDMI DVI touchscreen monitors,....
                  http://www.mp3car.com/show-off-your-...avalanche.html

Comment

I tried them and found them to be full of spyware.

Comment

Use "Hijack this" to get rid of the spyware. Do you use your carputer to get online?
                      2002 Chevrolet Avalanche
                      Gigabyte Z97 mITX Intel Mobo, 8GB RAM, Intel Core i5-4590S 3.0GHz Proc, 320 GB Hard Drive, Dual 12' VGA HDMI DVI touchscreen monitors,....
                      http://www.mp3car.com/show-off-your-...avalanche.html

Comment

Wildtangent are a bunch of virus writing scumbags. Writing spyware apps is just as destructive as writing viruses, considering the amount of time and money spent on removing spyware from machines that are non functional due to being infected by garbage like Wildtangent.

I've seen spyware aps log keystokes, record every URL you visit, install applications without your knowledge or permission, lack an uninstaller, and I've even seen spyware that disables anti-spyware software along with virus scanners. All of this sensitive, personal information goes to some guy sitting in a shack in Nimibia, ready to sell it all to anyone who asks (or just give it away for free).

If that's not a virus, I don't know what is.

Stay away from ANYTHING that contains ANY spyware. Even if it seems harmless, or "you don't mind".

Just 2 cents from a computer repair tech who's spent more time dealing with spyware related problems then hardware, software, and virus problems combined.
                        A digital mind lost in an analog world.

Learn to ask smart questions!
                        http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

My car PC: The Lost Cause!

Comment

It's a shame too because they make some sweet dancing chick Winamp visualizations.

Comment

Originally posted by dodgetimes2
                            It's a shame too because they make some sweet dancing chick Winamp visualizations.
                            Doesn't bother me. I'd rather go to a strip club and watch a real woman dance
                            A digital mind lost in an analog world.

Learn to ask smart questions!
                            http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

My car PC: The Lost Cause!

Comment

True True, can be expensive though.

Comment

Working...
                              X