USB FM Radio

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USB FM Radio

Now that DLINK has discontinued the DSB R-100 with no replacement or revised product being offered? Will ME take on the next major competitors FM radio with internal support? I'm searching Ebay, but the R-100 just isn't poking its head out via some half *** searches so far? Looks like the Haupauge WinTV/FM USB is what's looking like the popular tuner right now.

Thanks
    SD

There is new USB FM radio comming soon from Griffin.

Radioshark

Comment

just got a Dlink for a tenner one bay, think thats about 17 of your USD's!

not bad i thought,

On2

Comment

i belive after reading up on this subject.. taht as long as it is supported by GemTek(i think that was it) it will work.

search through this forum on the subject DLink or usb radio to see for sure. that software supports a TON of devices

Comment

Originally posted by OriginalNick2
          just got a Dlink for a tenner one bay, think thats about 17 of your USD's!

not bad i thought,

On2
          There a tenner brand new in maplins mate or at least they was
          Co Develper of A.I.M.E.E Automotive Intelligent Multimedia Entertainment Engine
          www.aimee.cc

Comment

Originally posted by defender90
            There is new USB FM radio comming soon from Griffin.

Radioshark

It's been coming soon for well over a year now.
            [H]4 Life
            My next generation Front End is right on schedule.
            It will be done sometime in the next generation.
            I'm a lesbian too.
            I am for hire!

Comment

ha ha! see i would be gutted- but there left over stock so should be brand new!

Maplin good selection but bit pricey for ITX parts dont you think?

Comment

Originally posted by OriginalNick2
                ha ha! see i would be gutted- but there left over stock so should be brand new!

Maplin good selection but bit pricey for ITX parts dont you think?
                yeah i find all maplin computer parts to be pricey, in fact maplins is pricey all toghether, but dam its convienient
                Co Develper of A.I.M.E.E Automotive Intelligent Multimedia Entertainment Engine
                www.aimee.cc

Comment

Originally posted by frodobaggins
                  So has their new drivers for the powermate. the ones that fix the major problem with being able to click and rotate at the same time. I called them last june and they said it would be out 12 months ago.
                  A digital mind lost in an analog world.

Learn to ask smart questions!
                  http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

My car PC: The Lost Cause!

Comment

Originally posted by frodobaggins
                    Yeah i know, but i received a message from them on 22th june:
                    "The radioSHARK is currently entering production,
                    and while I don't have a specific ship date yet, we expect it to start
                    shipping soon."

Comment

An alternate (maybe?)

http://www.hometheaterhifi.com/volum...er-1-2003.html This may be something, but I'm an idiot and I don't quite understand what it does.
                      Today I stuffed some dolls full of dead rats I put in the blender. I'm wondering if maybe, there really is something wrong with me.

Comment

Did you read the conclusion? he said how unpleased he is with it. And as for the DLINK CRAP thats 17 usd down the tube. Unlistenable. Your not going to get a decent in car radio with am/fm for anything cheap. I am prepaired to pay 100 dollars
                        -Jesus- King of Kings Lord of Lords

Comment

I have been searching (as probably you all have) for more than a few hours and could find nothing better than the Hauppauge (sp) USB TV FM thing. I guess there is just not a market for this. There are a few things that truck drivers have, but they are so huge and proprietary that it would not work. I was hoping to get something with RDS but no go.

Wait a tick, http://www.javoradio.com/servlet/IB...&iw_language=en
                          http://www.javoradio.com/servlet/IB...&iw_language=en

Derp, never mind, it seems that this is a web streamer. It could work, but the sound quality would not be as good as some would like and it is Linux only. It could possibly do RDS though!
                          Today I stuffed some dolls full of dead rats I put in the blender. I'm wondering if maybe, there really is something wrong with me.

Comment

You better change your avatar before Curiosity finds out
                            -Jesus- King of Kings Lord of Lords

Comment

fyi

don't know if any one caught this on slashdot ... but the radioshark is now out and you can buy one of your very own for $70.

http://www.griffintechnology.com/products/radioshark/
                              don't worry i know i usually don't make much sense

Comment

Working...
                              X