[IMG]www.mediaengine.org/images/newload.jpg[/IMG]
    Get MediaEngine !!!
    Media Engine Download

uhhh...... cool
    -Jesus- King of Kings Lord of Lords

Comment

That looks pretty slick....
      I can't wait for the release!
      Project "Media-Z" : 99 Camaro Z28 (Click to View)

Comment

If it wasn't so slow you wouldn't need one
        CarPC install is starting to come along again...

Comment

Originally posted by Grayscale
          If it wasn't so slow you wouldn't need one
          Well then maybe i'll just take out some of the functionality of it. I could remove the album art display code that extracts the image from the mp3, or maybe i could just ditch the whole automatic refreshing database system. I got it, lets just get rid of skins, or at least the option to change them whenever you want. Or maybe i can disperse the slowness out across the whole application's performance like it used to be, instead of delegating every "slow" thing to the beginning launch of the app like it is now.
          Get MediaEngine !!!
          Media Engine Download

Comment

Originally posted by CarComp
            Well then maybe i'll just take out some of the functionality of it. I could remove the album art display code that extracts the image from the mp3, or maybe i could just ditch the whole automatic refreshing database system. I got it, lets just get rid of skins, or at least the option to change them whenever you want. Or maybe i can disperse the slowness out across the whole application's performance like it used to be, instead of delegating every "slow" thing to the beginning launch of the app like it is now.
            While you are at it, you could redesign media engine to be its own OS written in asm. And could you make it make me coffee in the morning... perhaps a coffee/tea plugin is in order.

And I want a plugin that makes my car faster. Thanks!

Comment

I love 2.1.5, hope all goes well in programming this next version.

Thanks for this great product.

Comment

Originally posted by kai445
                While you are at it, you could redesign media engine to be its own OS written in asm. And could you make it make me coffee in the morning... perhaps a coffee/tea plugin is in order.

And I want a plugin that makes my car faster. Thanks!

lol

Comment

While you're at it, can you add Braille to your commands? This way, the blind can fully utilize the touchscreen while driving.

Comment

Originally posted by nl4jy
                    While you're at it, can you add Braille to your commands? This way, the blind can fully utilize the touchscreen while driving.

Funny....the people like carcomp are genious
                    DICE Los Angeles
                    ]

Comment

hah hah... see, when you make a real simple post about a loading-screen picture, people are bound to turn it into a circus...
                      Car: 2000 Audi A4 Avant 1.8t
                      Carputer 2.0: removed. Back to stock.

Comment

Originally posted by Grayscale
                        Hey, frodo's software loads very quickly, and has everything yours has except the album art thing

edit: and my software has most of the features his does and is much faster than his
                        Please do not use my software or anyone elses to attack other peoples
                        software, especially in their own forum.
                        [H]4 Life
                        My next generation Front End is right on schedule.
                        It will be done sometime in the next generation.
                        I'm a lesbian too.
                        I am for hire!

Comment

Originally posted by frodobaggins
                          Please do not use my software or anyone elses to attack other peoples
                          software, especially in their own forum.
                          I agree with Frodo. When someone is applying their free time to provide something to the community for free, people need to support instead of bash. I use Frodoplayer, MediaCar, and MediaEngine which seems to have functions in each that I wish were in the other. You guys that provide the software are great even with the put downs and such. MediaEngine as well as the others are great and continue to be supported FOR FREE. Thanks guys for all the hard work and effort put into these projects for our benefit.
                          Check out my hopefully useful site...

www.hobbybotics.com

It's still under design but it is functional

Comment

Did I say that I like the new loading screen? It is really neat!

Comment

I would have thought grayscale was being sarcastic with his ..... Like he was joking...
                              AMD XP 2600+/512MB RAM/120GB hard drive
                              Opus 150W/DVD/GPS/7" Lilliput TS/802.11g/Bluetooth
                              Installed.

-GPSSecure- - GPS Tracking
                              -AltTabber2.2.2- - Handy touchscreen utility.

Comment

Working...
                              X