Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ME to resume mp3 upon shutdown

Hello all,

Just wondering if there was a way to make ME resume mp3 play based on its last position. I know it will resume play if you have it set up for auto play mp3 on start. However i would like to see ME resume from when i hit the power button and Windows Xp executes the shutdown commands to all open programs. ME recognizes it because when i look up the log it stated User initiated shutdown.
    ME will just go back to the last song it was set to when i manually shu it down (which i never do) so it always starts out with the same song.

Other than that ME has been running flawlessly for 6 months now! Great job!
    -Jack
    2006 Chrysler 300C AWD
    Samsung Galaxy Tab In dash

Why not tell Windows to Hibernate when the power button is pressed instead? That's what I do, and it maintains the song position and continues it from where it left off.
    Chrysler 300 - Fabricating
    http://hallert.net/

Comment

hibernation gives me issues with my soundcard. I have a usb audigy 2 nx.
      -Jack
      2006 Chrysler 300C AWD
      Samsung Galaxy Tab In dash

Comment

Here's a solution: get a real OS

Comment

Well i can't get my mobo to go into hibernate, a way to get this kind of automation going would be great. It is something that I have also been after.

It will be good, because AFAIK the opus i will be buying will perform a normal shutdown like hittin the power button on any atx pc, i hit the power button on my pc, that im trying out mediaengine on, and it won't remember where the position is unless i exit before shutting down.

I personally would like a system which i don't have to manually turn on/off when starting/stopping

Comment

Originally posted by egeekial
            Here's a solution: get a real OS
            dude he is talking about Media Engine, not windows ME
            Signature: [==||========] 20% complete

Comment

'03 Acura TL PC FINISHED!!
              MP3CAR

Comment

Working...
              X