Media Engine External Apps question - how

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Media Engine External Apps question - how

I am trying to add some external apps to this software, but I cant' seem to write the correct command line to the exe.
    I have tried a bunch of different ways changing the direction of \ and / and adding more then one.
    Please help, and oh yea, this software kicks ***
    Round VIII - [IIIIIIIIII] 30% Have some parts for 300zx Sema car I don't own yet. Will have 10.4" & 7" screen, and more then you can believe. Will add updates to cleancustoms.com, will be sweet. My car is still same, but might change.

I changed the c into C, and it doesn't shut down media engine at least, but still no program came up.
    Round VIII - [IIIIIIIIII] 30% Have some parts for 300zx Sema car I don't own yet. Will have 10.4" & 7" screen, and more then you can believe. Will add updates to cleancustoms.com, will be sweet. My car is still same, but might change.

Comment

search for LMF, available for download on my site
      [H]4 Life
      My next generation Front End is right on schedule.
      It will be done sometime in the next generation.
      I'm a lesbian too.
      I am for hire!

Comment

Your such a nice monkey

Comment

Working...
        X