Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beta testing!

Hi!

Im pretty new to all this about CarPC and such but I have fallen in love with media engine and when GPS finally works it will be all that I want...

I have read the forum and as I get it there is a beta that has this available... I would realy like to try this beta out, have done it before for other apps and it's fun...

How can I get my hands on it...
    Swedish site for CarPC's
    http://www.bilpc.info

Seems like mediaengine is pretty much dead, try CF in stead.

Comment

MediaEngine isn't dead, 2.2 is being beta tested at the moment, contact CarComp is you would like to take part in the beta.

Comment

what is CF?

Comment

Centrafuse
          1.6GHz HP e-PC, 768MB RAM, 120GB WD HDD, Slim DVD-ROM, Onboard sound & video, 7" Lilliput, USB GPS Mouse, Audiovox FM Modulator, Vector 400 Watt Power Inverter, Windows XP Pro SP2, iGuidance 2, 15" Samsung LCD for the rear *Carputer not installed*

Comment

UK_MP3CAR: well that depends on how you look at it. The program has been in "betatest" for well over 6months, without any updates, and last media engine version was released 4-2-2004 .... most users would consider that "dead" !

Comment

True, but I've had a look at Version 2.27 and have Beta tested it for CarComp, it is a semi-closed Beta but can be obtained by contacting CarComp via PM or e-mail.

I expect Media Engine to come back kicking and screaming quite soon.

Comment

Working...
              X