No download

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No download

I don't seem to be able to download the "media engine"-installation files from www.mediaengine.org. Does anyone have the installation files that I can copy? Can anyone send them to me? Or does anybody know an alternate downloadsite? I would really like to try this program out.

Thx

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/show...15&postcount=6

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Orange
      I don't seem to be able to download the "media engine"-installation files from www.mediaengine.org. Does anyone have the installation files that I can copy? Can anyone send them to me? Or does anybody know an alternate downloadsite? I would really like to try this program out.

Thx
      Mr Orange:

We will have the completed and bug tested beta up in a day or so. We'd rather release something late that has more patches in it than something that doesn't work. I hope the wait is not too much to bear.

Now to close, I generally try to be nice here, but if you post another message in the MediaEngine FAQ thread that isn't a FAQ, I'm going to hunt you down and deliver upon you the Darwinian castigation you so desperately require. In the future it would be advisable to please remove your head from your rectal cavity and READ before you post. Thank you.
      '01 Chevy Xtreme Stepside (pics)

FIC K7MNF-64 / Athlon 3200 | 256 DDR | 120 GB 7.2k WD
      WinXP Pro | MediaEngine | 12.1 VGA TFT Touch|Creative CIMR-100
      350w Vector | 320w mATX PS | Hellroaring BIC95150 | ButterflySDC

Comment

Working...
      X