Beta Bugs/Problems?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beta Bugs/Problems?

I'm not sure if this is a bug, happening to others, or just me.

When I first installed the new Beta and ran iGuidance, I didn't get the nag screen. After a few tries, it seems I get the nag screen everytime I run iGuidance from the main screen. Does anyone else have this problem?

Also, about 15% of the times I run iGuidance, I just get a black screen with cursor. iGuidance for whatever reason doesn't load, but the musc still play in the background. Anyone else have this problem?
    www.mobile-effects.com

Free file hosting, picture gallery hosting for installs, PM me.

Internet's first Front End Skin browser, featured installs, downloads, links, informative articles - all free to registered users.

Within the last 24 hours I didn't get the nag screen once. What the....I almost seems like I don't get the nag screen if I fire up iGuidance right after loading up ME. But, if I play music first, then launch iGuidance from within the music screen, I'll get the nag screen.

Is this already a known issue, does it happen for anyone else, is it just me?
    www.mobile-effects.com

Free file hosting, picture gallery hosting for installs, PM me.

Internet's first Front End Skin browser, featured installs, downloads, links, informative articles - all free to registered users.

Comment

Working...
    X