What is the name of this icon?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the name of this icon?

I am stuck with the lousy looking default icon, until I find out what this is...

By the way, the problem seems to be due to the apps and the GPS icon being reversed.
    Attached Files
    Audio: 4 * Rainbow Audio Germs + Infinity Basslink / Case: iStarUSA S3 / CPU: C2D P8700 / MB: Jetway NC64-LF / SC: ASUS Xonar Essence STX / RAM: Crucial 2x1GB 1066MHz / HD: MTRON 2.5" 30GB / DVD: Panasonic UJ-815B / PSU: Opus 180w / LCD: Xenarc 700TSV

I CAN tell you it is for GPS. Maybe that will help?
    http://img192.exs.cx/img192/2959/sigwonft7fr.jpg
    My Ride

Comment

i posted the same question here on 08-21-05. No answer from anyone, hope you have more luck....let me know ;-)

Comment

yup its for the gps..when i press it . it starts up my iguidance.
        i got dat ***** sittin on 22s! SUPERMAN EDITION!

Comment

ME has the APPS icon set as "gps.jpg," so no telling what the GPS icon's name is! I tried a few combinations - no dice.

PM'd phat_bastard so hopefully I will get a response from him. It would be great if they could list all the file names associated with each icon.
          Audio: 4 * Rainbow Audio Germs + Infinity Basslink / Case: iStarUSA S3 / CPU: C2D P8700 / MB: Jetway NC64-LF / SC: ASUS Xonar Essence STX / RAM: Crucial 2x1GB 1066MHz / HD: MTRON 2.5" 30GB / DVD: Panasonic UJ-815B / PSU: Opus 180w / LCD: Xenarc 700TSV

Comment

Originally posted by EsKALad
            yup its for the gps..when i press it . it starts up my iguidance.

Comment

Originally posted by WiCKeD 5.9L
              ME has the APPS icon set as "gps.jpg," so no telling what the GPS icon's name is! I tried a few combinations - no dice.
              I'll have to take a look at what image is getting loaded here. We didn't create this skin, so you're likely going to have to edit coolblue's .skn file to fix this.

PM'd phat_bastard so hopefully I will get a response from him. It would be great if they could list all the file names associated with each icon.
              Yeah, thanks. I just posted a sticky this week saying not to PM me with support requests, but really, it's ok. :-/ At least you listen to music I can appreciate.
              '01 Chevy Xtreme Stepside (pics)

FIC K7MNF-64 / Athlon 3200 | 256 DDR | 120 GB 7.2k WD
              WinXP Pro | MediaEngine | 12.1 VGA TFT Touch|Creative CIMR-100
              350w Vector | 320w mATX PS | Hellroaring BIC95150 | ButterflySDC

Comment

There is nothing in the .skn file on the file icon names. Outside of the home screen, it looks like there is a default file name hard coded into ME on all of the icons (i.e. bottom right icon is always going to be "vdown.jpg" in every skin). The image gets replaced only if the exact name is used. This one is stuck with the default image that ME uses. I have not seen another .skn replace this image, so I am not sure what the name is.

Originally posted by phat_bastard
                Yeah, thanks. I just posted a sticky this week saying not to PM me with support requests, but really, it's ok. :-/ At least you listen to music I can appreciate.
                Sorry bro. Did not see that or even think that would have even been a problem. Will do for the future.

Comment

There is nothing in the .skn file on the file icon names. Outside of the home screen, it looks like there is a default file name hard coded into ME on all of the icons (i.e. bottom right icon is always going to be "vdown.jpg" in every skin). The image gets replaced only if the exact name is used. This one is stuck with the default image that ME uses. I have not seen another .skn replace this image, so I am not sure what the name is.
                  I think the default images are embedded into the executable as well, which probably compounds the issue. Sorry, this wasn't my idea. Hopefully I'll be able to sort it all out tomorrow if time permits.

Sorry bro. Did not see that or even think that would have even been a problem. Will do for the future.
                  No sweat.
                  '01 Chevy Xtreme Stepside (pics)

FIC K7MNF-64 / Athlon 3200 | 256 DDR | 120 GB 7.2k WD
                  WinXP Pro | MediaEngine | 12.1 VGA TFT Touch|Creative CIMR-100
                  350w Vector | 320w mATX PS | Hellroaring BIC95150 | ButterflySDC

Comment

Don't worry about it - found it! Image name is "gpsactual.gif" Finally had some time to do some digging and found a skin (CNSSkinOonW) that referenced that icon. Thanks for trying to help.

Comment

Working...
                    X