Media Engine + Just a mouse?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Media Engine + Just a mouse?

From my previous thread ..... a "mouse friendly" front end.

I really like Media Engine, as it's just simple ... and does what I want it to do! (music and vids)

However, once you select a song ...... is there no wat to go BACK with the mouse ? There is no back button what so ever ! The only way I can go back is using the ESC button ! I don't have the keyb in the car, and don't want one ..........

am I just missing the button here ? or does it not have one ! Sureley, how to touch screen users survive ?

Thanks !
    View the 260 Galloping Horses: [images]

Erm ...... ok I feel soooo stupid now ! lol

I have found that darn key ...... that opens up a new menu .... and gives you the option to go "home" lol ......... I guess I should go Home now too !

Comment

haha yeah go home and sleep...media engine rules!
      i got dat ***** sittin on 22s! SUPERMAN EDITION!

Comment

Originally posted by EsKALad
        haha yeah go home and sleep...media engine rules!
        Hmm .... I have now realised why I couldn't see the button in the car !

My display isn't set properly ........ I think I am having the PAL / NTSC problem !

I can't see the bottom part of my screen ......... it's kind of hidden ...... if that makes sense ?

I have tried to move the screen up as high as possible, (using control panel/disply) but it's not enough !

So I can't see the control buttons on ME at the bottom ..............

Comment

I have the same problem with my lcd monitor. Just for curiosity what kind of "mouse" are you using. I'm using ati remote control and is not quite sutisfied.

Comment

Any Key Commands (hot keys) in Media Engnie?? Looking for a front End I can use with a keyboard
            Aut cum scuto, aut in scuto

Comment

MediaEngine allows you to program keyboard functions.
              '01 Chevy Xtreme Stepside (pics)

FIC K7MNF-64 / Athlon 3200 | 256 DDR | 120 GB 7.2k WD
              WinXP Pro | MediaEngine | 12.1 VGA TFT Touch|Creative CIMR-100
              350w Vector | 320w mATX PS | Hellroaring BIC95150 | ButterflySDC

Comment

Display issue

Found that my 7' touch screen dosent do 800x600 and that caused same chopped off screen issue. Went to higher res and increased DPI settings in settings and downloaded latest beta to try and fix DPI warning splash screen.

Originally posted by ScarFace
                From my previous thread ..... a "mouse friendly" front end.

I really like Media Engine, as it's just simple ... and does what I want it to do! (music and vids)

However, once you select a song ...... is there no wat to go BACK with the mouse ? There is no back button what so ever ! The only way I can go back is using the ESC button ! I don't have the keyb in the car, and don't want one ..........

am I just missing the button here ? or does it not have one ! Sureley, how to touch screen users survive ?

Thanks !
                Polluting the airwaves for over 15 years!

Comment

Working...
                X