2.3.4 and XM issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2.3.4 and XM issue

When I open the XM view and select a channel, the station plays and when I start paging down through the channels, the interface throws me back to the main screen and the XM still plays. When I go back to the XM screen, I can select another channel but it doesn't tune to the channel. And when I exit ME, XM still plays unless I shut the computer down.

In previous releases, I've experienced a similar problem when I tried to change XM stations. It wouldn't change.

I'm aware of this, and I should have a fixed build ready in a week or so.
    '01 Chevy Xtreme Stepside (pics)

FIC K7MNF-64 / Athlon 3200 | 256 DDR | 120 GB 7.2k WD
    WinXP Pro | MediaEngine | 12.1 VGA TFT Touch|Creative CIMR-100
    350w Vector | 320w mATX PS | Hellroaring BIC95150 | ButterflySDC

Comment

Ok, thanks! Good work!

Comment

thanks phat B

Comment

wait, let me rephrase that...

I should have a fixed build ready in a week or so for everyone except those of you who participated in the xm test group. You know who you are, the ones who didn't respond to my emails for three weeks. No soup for you. I'd put a wink here, but I'm not sure if I'm kidding just yet...

Comment

Yeah, tisk tisk, not responding to emails or sending log files, or anything.

肚子笑痛了
            S60 Install

Comment

that'd be me. i apologize for not doing my part for the xm test group.
              i've been really busy but still doesn't excuse me from not sharing. sorry once again.

Comment

This goes for me too. Just haven't had that much time to tinker with my setup lately. Sorry phat!

Comment

Actually, that'd be all of you but the one guy that begged to be added to the group after you all had the final build. I tried to impress upon you all the importance of testing the second build out thoroughly and getting me feedback and debug data _BEFORE_ the release, but we're way past that. I guess the next time you folks start begging for fixes I'll just point you to the donation button...

I just got caught up at work and hopefully I'll be able to get some work done on this over the next few days.

Originally posted by tsai
                  that'd be me. i apologize for not doing my part for the xm test group. i've been really busy but still doesn't excuse me from not sharing. sorry once again.

Comment

Working...
                  X