Display help please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Display help please

I've got a problem with the display on my carpc, the screen starts rolling as soon as windows boots up, it didn't do this until i installed media engine. Now it even does it if i don't use M.E. as the explorer, It works fine on my monitor indoors just no on the screen in the car, I've tried changing the resolution but that hasn't helped. Any Ideas anyone?

Try to check the NTSC/PAL settings both in the BIOS and under Windows display.
    Alopecia perniciosa

Comment

I've tried that and still not working, thanks for the help anyway. Can anyone suggest a different frontend programme? I've tried roadrunner but that froze up the computer

Comment

Originally posted by christie View Post
        I've tried that and still not working, thanks for the help anyway. Can anyone suggest a different frontend programme? I've tried roadrunner but that froze up the computer
        You need to get the display issue sorted first. Installing a new front end won't fix anything, and it'll be mighty difficult to get it installed with a rolling display.

Try changing the refresh rate, if the res didn't do anything.
        -ZtH01
        "It's my belief that my big balls should be held every night"

Comment

Then try to reduce the refresh rate/color depth.
          What your monitor said about the parameters (in OSD menu, when your desktop monitor is on)?
          Are these within the specification of your car monitor?
          Alopecia perniciosa

Comment

Thanks for all the advice. I reinstalled windows and that sorted the problem

Comment

Working...
            X