DVD Function?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DVD Function?

I was wondering if there was a DVD Function in Media-Engine?

Not yet, but it would be easy to implement it by using the "external application" part of media engine.
    Get MediaEngine !!!
    Media Engine Download

Comment

Is there a dvd program out there I can controll with my IRMAN that would work with the external app launch.

mike
      91 cadillac sedan deville, winXP, FV25 with Celeron 800, Redant 7" widescreen in dash, Opus DC-DC, Irman, Digital Cable remote(lots of buttons), 120 gig 7200rpm 8meg cache WD hard drive, VI power mobile HD rack, mediaengine

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Szilagyi
        Is there a dvd program out there I can controll with my IRMAN that would work with the external app launch.

mike
        If not you can always use girder
        [H]4 Life
        My next generation Front End is right on schedule.
        It will be done sometime in the next generation.
        I'm a lesbian too.
        I am for hire!

Comment

can I have girder and media engine running at the same time???

mike
          91 cadillac sedan deville, winXP, FV25 with Celeron 800, Redant 7" widescreen in dash, Opus DC-DC, Irman, Digital Cable remote(lots of buttons), 120 gig 7200rpm 8meg cache WD hard drive, VI power mobile HD rack, mediaengine

Comment

you can't unless you get girder to control media engine

but i couldn't be bothered figuring out how to do that

sum1 must have done it could you share your config file?

Comment

from what i know carcomp is working on the dvd function now. So we'll see if he can implement it.
              '98 Explorer Sport
              http://mp3car.zcentric.com (down atm)
              AMD 800mhz 192megs RAM 60gig hard drive 9 inch widescreen VGA
              80% done

Comment

Yep. DVD support is coming up. I have met someone that knows how to control a DVD from VB. MSDVDWEB.dll file will be a key part of it. This will allow us to do it without a 3rd party program, and I believe that is better. Also, I am thinking GPS is going to be a major addition. If you guys want to keep up with the pace, you must join the #mp3car chatroom on efnet. I am in there daily from 8:00 to 5:00 IN time working on media engine with the guyz.

-CarComp
                Get MediaEngine !!!
                Media Engine Download

Comment

yeah that msdvdweb thingo is hella easy to use but u still need a 3rd party program so it has access to that programs decoder dll..... otherwise it won't work just have to install powerdvd or sumfin before installin media engine

Comment

Working...
                  X