still open source?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• still open source?

This project is really cool although I was wondering if it was still open source? I'd like to help with it's devlopment (I have the time, I need a new project to work on every month in my high school programming class every month). I can program VB very well (although I have never done much with sound ) Maybe I could add some sort of internet/on-line features (e-mail, browser, instant messanger, etc). Atually now that I think about it, I think I might try making an aol instant messenger compatiable program or plugin that uses voice commands and reads text back to you. Cool .....dreaming...wishing I was that talented.....dreaming.... **WAKE UP JESTER** Oh yeah, anyways that IM thing might be a little impracticle (and incredibly hard to program, for me anyways). So back to my main point, if it's still open source I would like to have a copy of it, see what things I could do. I'd like to pretty much phase out the external program option (except for computer diagnostics) and have everything built into ME.

If you can try to figure out whats up the the ID3v2 tags. I always get all wacked out names for my songs.

Thanks
    Maroon Monte Carlo In process of Being Pimped Out.

Comment

go to the website and fill out the email form and request the source.
      '98 Explorer Sport
      http://mp3car.zcentric.com (down atm)
      AMD 800mhz 192megs RAM 60gig hard drive 9 inch widescreen VGA
      80% done

Comment

hijinks21 go to the website and fill out the email form and request the source.
        ok, I'll try that.

Comment

Working...
        X