X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contest: Best Logo

EDIT:

I need a good logo to use for MediaEngine. I also need an icon for the file, and a "loading symbol" which would be about 5 100x200 pixel graphics that can be sequenced into animation. The logo has to be "neutral" in a sense that you wouldn't think it would "clash" with anything. Kinda like my logo I use now. Post your logo in this thread if you decide to take my offer. Phat_B, AZ1324 and I will pick the best one

The current logo is

Any color scheme will do, but some suggested colors are Black, White, Green, and Blue. Still, its up to you. Keep it simple, and make it say MediaEngine.

Thanks.
    Get MediaEngine !!!
    Media Engine Download

looking to replace http://www.mediaengine.org/images/logotrans.gif or what?

what color scheme?
    2004 G35 Coupe project

Comment

i'll take the challenge.

IRON CHEF STYLE

- 3+ years & still no carputer!
      - Done collecting parts
      - Currently planning setup

Comment

An idea I knocked up in photoshop:

Is there a deadline for the entries?... since I have 6 assignments due in in 7days, so i don`t really have any free time until then to do any of this sort of thing.
        My Setup

Comment

well there goes one of my ideas for a logo ^

thief... now i'll steal your avatar... lol
          - Done collecting parts

Comment

I didn`t intentionally make this to look like your logo, as I havent seen your logo... But even if it does look really similar, I don't mind.

Also, why am I a thief? I did that logo all by myself, maybe with a bit of help from a PS tutorial on glass, but thats about it. I originally designed it to be a nav button for a website, but it looked pretty good with media engine written in there, so I uploaded it here. I didn`t mean to screw anything up for you.

don`t steal avatars... stealing avatars is bad... mmmkay? lol
            My Setup

Comment

yo mike i was kidding all along man
              - Done collecting parts

Comment

Nice logo. Keep em' coming. I can't wait to see what mito does. I am almost at release point. There are just a few more items that need attention, and then a weekend of testing will tell me if its ready.

-CarComp
                Get MediaEngine !!!
                Media Engine Download

Comment

Originally posted by MikeHunt79
                  don`t steal avatars... stealing avatars is bad... mmmkay? lol
                  not to be picky, but the gay spiderman dance is not exactly original :-)
                  AYCHAMO! http://www.aychamo.com

Comment

I'm also curious where my logo submission went.

I posted it here, my logo submission. But it has been removed.

Why is was my post edited? My post asked if my picture was removed because I am black. And this post was edited.
                    AYCHAMO! http://www.aychamo.com

Comment

I don't know who took it off, but I did get a good laugh out of it
                      aka Kumaneko
                      "Don't make me moderate your ***!"
                      Maxima of Doom - project thread - photo gallery
                      mp3car system is currently FUBAR and finances do not allow for a correction of that situation
                      Real computer hackers use a rotary cutting tool on their motherboard.

Comment

I also saw it, lets just say, M$ paint was involved. Still made me laugh.
                        Originally posted by Mitokondria
                        yo mike i was kidding all along man
                        Ahh, ok. U got me good. Also looking forward to seeing your entry. PS - whats IRON CHEF STYLE?
                        My Setup

Comment

Was that the one the dog did, while p***ing in the snow?

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby_Aychamo
                            Why is was my post edited? My post asked if my picture was removed because I am black. And this post was edited.

Ovbiously a moderator (no idea who) felt that your post was inappropriate in content.

If you have any more questions, please Private message me.

Comment

Bobby_Aychamo - can you email me your logo version? I missed it.

MikeHunt79 -
                              You go...gay spiderman dance....."You can do it, man" !!!! We like gay spiderman dance.

bgoodman,
                              I know that Penguin too.....that BAS***D pushed me right in front of a car when I was standing on the street corner. I think he's jealous of me. I'll get him back...... I promise.........or maybe I'll just .....up my medication instead.

WILL SOMEONE PLEASE ANSWER THAT PHONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X