Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you control volume, bass, treb. with ME?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you control volume, bass, treb. with ME?

I am still putting together my ideas of what I am going to do and at this point there will not be a headunit to control the audio. I want to do a touchscreen flushmounted in the factory radio location.

any ideas?

Come on...anyone? Carcomp?

Anyone? Come on people I know many of you got rid of the factory radio and flushed a screen in the dash. How do you control the volume, bass, treble, etc.?

Thanks

Comment

I dont think you do. Maybe in next version?
      -
      My cars
      -

Comment

you could try this.. open up the winamp.exe file thats in the ME directory and set it all there.
        '98 Explorer Sport
        http://mp3car.zcentric.com (down atm)
        AMD 800mhz 192megs RAM 60gig hard drive 9 inch widescreen VGA
        80% done

Comment

Volume is easy, you map keys to it in the configuration.
          Car:
          2001 Jetta 1.8T
          Stereo:
          JL VR650CSi (front), three JL 8W6 (sub), MB Quart PSD 216 (rear), Xtant 302A (subs), Xtant 4180C (highs),
          Computer:
          Shuttle FV25, Cely 1.3GHZ, 256MB Kingston PC133, WD 80GB 7200 RPM, 150W Opus, 7" TM-700TS LCD, IRMAN,

Comment

dchaug,

what if you are not using a keyboard or remote? (I mentioned that I was going to use a touchscreen only.)

Thanks for the response....I wish carcomp would take a look at this.

Comment

There are volume buttons on the touchscreen interface. The other EQ settings you have to set beforehand on the winamp or other supplemental EQ.

Comment

I see they just are not on the main interface. It appears that you can not change the main interface to add the volume buttons, etc.

I hope v2 allows for the ability to skin more than just the main interface

Comment

when you are playing a mp3.. they are the buttons in the lower right hand cornor.
                  '98 Explorer Sport
                  http://mp3car.zcentric.com (down atm)
                  AMD 800mhz 192megs RAM 60gig hard drive 9 inch widescreen VGA
                  80% done

Comment

How 'bout network drives?

Hi.
                    I made a home player out of an old computer which does not support large hard drives... Is there a chance i can map a drive from my pc and play mp3 from the network? or at least could i map it through windows and add a shorcut to the mapped drive in my music directory? i already tried this... but ME wont show shorcuts...

Comment

a mapped drive functions just like a regular drive, you shouldn't have any problems that I can forsee
                      [H]4 Life
                      My next generation Front End is right on schedule.
                      It will be done sometime in the next generation.
                      I'm a lesbian too.
                      I am for hire!

Comment

Working...
                      X