No announcement yet.

720x480 resolution

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 720x480 resolution

I have a 7'' widescreen, and the only way I have been able to get the screen resolution right, (so it uses the whole screen) is with TvTools NTSC 720x480 resolution. Problem is when I open up media engine under this resolution is says, "this resolution is not supported" IS there any way arround this, or how are other users displaying their 7'' widescreens?

I tried powerstrip, and couldnt get the custom resolutions wouldnt work at all to the LCD (s-vid out), although they did work for the primary CRT.. I'll try downloading a full version and see if that works

thanks for the help!

MediaEngine uses hard coded resolutions to avoid having the screen get screwey. I may be able to code into it a widescreen version but the entire "drawing" system for all the parts of the program is designed around standard 4:3 aspect ratio. Since I don't have a widescreen monitor, its going to be difficult for me to do this.

Get MediaEngine !!!
    Media Engine Download

Carcomp - a 800x400 would be good as well if thats what your up to...

Checked it under windows and it looks OK on a Digitalww moniter.

My Project Site

is 800x400 supported? Or is 640x480, or 800x600 the best i can do for my widescreen?

Just dont change it away from 640x480, dont want to have to change my screen
          S60 Install

Can't we have an option to disable the screen resolution check when the software starts?!??!
            Ermanno vbi

TM701L with TouchScreen, Epia M10k, 80Gb 3,5" Hdd, DC-DC PS.
            System up and running with GPS and Bluetooth...
            Writing software for a Parallel port relay controller.

I get this same error, is there a fix to this yet?
              Why Pay Retail?
              '99 VW Passat
              Epia M10000
              In Dash TM-701L 7" w/Touchscreen
              160GB Harddrive
              Wireless Keyboard/Mouse