External applications screen screenshot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• External applications screen screenshot

I decided to go with #2 on the polls b/c it will be more efficient. Let me know what you think.

Get MediaEngine !!!
    Media Engine Download

Yes IF you could assign a number of these as a function to access them directly from the frount screen other wise its just like the GNet engine... if you do that it will be a little more usable and unique..

Terran ( Good work though )
    My Project Site

Comment

looking good .
      www.sounddomain.com/id/2000mp3ranger

Mp3 player - 10.4 Allbrite Gigabyte GA-71XEH , 700 mgz t-bird , coolmaster fan , 2x 128 ram + 1 512ram , ATI-RAEON RV100 ,on bd sound , Linksys Wireless-B usb network adapter , 20G IBM TRAVELSTAR

Comment

can you plz have a button on the main screen which open a new screen which has program buttons, also is it possible in ME 2 to have images show and hide when a button is pressed i need this urgently to control the car's A/C

Comment

Originally posted by vxr666
          i need this urgently to control the car's A/C
          Hey kick down on all the infos diagrams and pics of your car PC controlling the AC
          NEW complete and updated My project with 100+ pics on 7-4-03
          If you have a Shuttle FV24 motherboard in perfect working condition for sale, please PM me.

Comment

i am using servo and relay controllers from www.controlanything.com and i made VB progs to do the required A/C funtion eg if air circulation button is pressed the button press will execute the file which switches on the relay.

Comment

Looks great! Has the code been re-written for external apps??? In versiojn 1.7.7F when I try to load an external application such as PowerDVD or MAME (Multiple Arcade Machine Emulator) it doesn't seem to work too well.

Comment

Working...
              X