Nissan Logo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nissan Logo

I'm looking for a Round Nissan logo to put in the middle of the new Contrast V1 skin. Does anybody know where I can get one?

I have tryed to crop a few pictures but I can't seem to get it to fit right or look good.
    EPIA 800, DWW-7VGA LCD w/Touchscreen, 256mb ram, dvd rom, ati radeon 7000 video card, 80 gb 3.5" hard drive.

Re: Nissan Logo

Originally posted by bjm2020
    I'm looking for a Round Nissan logo to put in the middle of the new Contrast V1 skin. Does anybody know where I can get one?

I have tryed to crop a few pictures but I can't seem to get it to fit right or look good.
    A quicki search on Lycos found these... Also have a word with Mito ( http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/memb...fo&userid=2411 ) - He has an example of the logo which I have included.

Terran
    Attached Files
    My Project Site

Comment

Again
      Attached Files
      My Project Site

Comment

I wish I could work out how to do more than one attachment in one post - Last one...

Terran
        Attached Files
        My Project Site

Comment

I also found some logo's like that but my problem is that I can't seem to fit it in the middle of the background for the skin. Can you give me some pointers as I don't have any experience editing pictures and such?
          EPIA 800, DWW-7VGA LCD w/Touchscreen, 256mb ram, dvd rom, ati radeon 7000 video card, 80 gb 3.5" hard drive.

Comment

Originally posted by bjm2020
            I also found some logo's like that but my problem is that I can't seem to fit it in the middle of the background for the skin. Can you give me some pointers as I don't have any experience editing pictures and such?
            I am not the best person to ask - All though I turned it in to a skin I am not an arty person nor did I do the original... can any one else help ?

Terran
            My Project Site

Comment

What kind of application are you trying to use to make these skins?
              aka Kumaneko
              "Don't make me moderate your ***!"
              Maxima of Doom - project thread - photo gallery
              mp3car system is currently FUBAR and finances do not allow for a correction of that situation
              Real computer hackers use a rotary cutting tool on their motherboard.

Comment

The origonal was done in Photoshop and I cut it up using Paint Shop. He should be able just to add it as a new layer in the middle.

Terran
                My Project Site

Comment

The only applications I have are paint and a MGI Photosuite 8.1

Comment

The all do the same - just insert it as a new layer....

Terran
                    My Project Site

Comment

2004 G35 Coupe project

Comment

Now thats big

Terran
                        My Project Site

Comment

I saw this post and was bored; so I whipped these up for you quick.

Here is the back image.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Here is the main image.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Is there a good sorce of logos ? Mito ( if your redaing this ) where did you get yours from.

If there is a lot of good ones knocking about I would be willing to keep some ( space dependant ) on my site for times like this. Mods - May be this is some thing you can do for others here ?

Just a thought...
                              My Project Site

Comment

Working...
                              X