Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Media Engine Audio Problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Media Engine Audio Problem

    I just downloaded the latest version of Media Engine. I've never used this program before and I'm having a problem with the audio. I have an EPIA 800MHz, 256MB RAM, 40GB HDD, Windows 98 SE...
    When I run Winamp by itself, everything works fine. When I try to play MP3s through Media Engine, I get no audio at all. Am I missing some setting or is there something else going on?
    - Sony XAV-7W In-Dash 7" LCD
    - Via EPIA 800MHz
    - 256MB SDRAM
    - 40GB HDD
    - Targus Wireless Remote
    - Win 98SE
    See it Here
    or Here (cardomain.com)

  • #2
    This sounds simple, but make sure that the volume is up in Media Engine. The first time I ran ME the system volume was set to zero.
    2000 Ford Focus ZTS

    Comment


    • #3
      I did check the volume in ME.
      I think I might have actually fixed the problem. I ran windows update and there was an updated driver for the onboard audio. I installed that and now it seems to work.

      Thanks for the help, though.
      - Sony XAV-7W In-Dash 7" LCD
      - Via EPIA 800MHz
      - 256MB SDRAM
      - 40GB HDD
      - Targus Wireless Remote
      - Win 98SE
      See it Here
      or Here (cardomain.com)

      Comment

      Working...
      X