Audi Skin Uploaded and Ready for Download

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audi Skin Uploaded and Ready for Download

I had a few inquiries to share the skin i created so it is now downloadable.

http://europa.your-site.com/~sharkwe.../Audi_v2.2.zip

Enjoy
    "A4 Quattro. Rocket Science."

Originally posted by surfer6262
    I had a few inquiries to share the skin i created so it is now downloadable.

http://europa.your-site.com/~sharkwe.../Audi_v2.2.zip

Enjoy
    Thanks dude!

I've got to try this in the TT

Comment

Thanx brother...

Mastero

Comment

Hi
        I tried loading that skin but when I start up media engine I get the "red" screen of death. I looked in the error log and found this:
        8/20/2003 4:33:37 PM An error occured in mediaengine.Form_Load : Invalid property value : Error number 380

8/20/2003 4:33:37 PM An error occured in settings.DoneButton_Click : Object was unloaded : Error number 364

Is this something I can fix?
        Stop Buying New Music CD's.
        Hit The RIAA where it lives.

Indash Motorized 7", Epia Nehimiah, 512 MB, 80 GB, DVD, Wireless G, XP Pro, XM PCR, Kenwwod 5 Channel 1200 Watt Amp.

Comment

Upload it to the medieengine web site as well once your probs have been fixed.

Chut have you applied all the latest patches ?

If you have I am sure some one will be along to help better then I can soon.

Terran
          My Project Site

Comment

no chut has no updated his EXE.. if he did, he wouldn't see those errors
            '98 Explorer Sport
            http://mp3car.zcentric.com (down atm)
            AMD 800mhz 192megs RAM 60gig hard drive 9 inch widescreen VGA
            80% done

Comment

Though so...

Terran
              My Project Site

Comment

I thought I did but this is a new build of the OS so I may not have. I'll give it a try and let you folks know what happens.

Take Care

Originally posted by ccsnet
                Though so...

Terran

Indash Motorized 7", Epia Nehimiah, 512 MB, 80 GB, DVD, Wireless G, XP Pro, XM PCR, Kenwwod 5 Channel 1200 Watt Amp.

Comment

Red Screen and my pics

To make it work you need the new .exe available from here, Carl gave me the link which is here

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=13768

Thanks Surfer, It will be going in my Audi Shortly, which is very similar to yours

btw did you use a template to mount you Climate control module? or did you just use the ash tray and make somthing out of plastic

here's my interior at the moment, notice the wheel on the opposite side haha

www.sunglassesron.myby.co.uk/interior.jpg

www.sunglassesron.myby.co.uk/ronstv.JPg

Watch this space for my install

Ron
                  www.fsplanes.net NEW site

AMD XP 1800+ / 256mb ram ddr / 2 x 60gig hdd / Asus mobo micro ATX / GF-FX5200 / BU 303 GPS reciever / dlink usb radio

Software:
                  Window's XP SP1 / USB Radio / Destinator v2 / Mediacar / 3000 mp3's / 30 movies

Comment

Yep!
                    that did it. I do like the red color base for the theme. It will match my red interior lights nicely. Now I need to learn how to replace the Audi logos with BMW roundels.
                    Thanks for the help.
                    Peter

Comment

Red Illumination

Originally posted by chut
                      Yep!
                      that did it. I do like the red color base for the theme. It will match my red interior lights nicely. Now I need to learn how to replace the Audi logos with BMW roundels.
                      Thanks for the help.
                      Peter
                      Yeah Red Interior illumination rocks, I think i even prefer it to the Blue of the new VW.

Surfer has matched the colours so well, that it will not look out of place at all

Ron
                      www.fsplanes.net NEW site

AMD XP 1800+ / 256mb ram ddr / 2 x 60gig hdd / Asus mobo micro ATX / GF-FX5200 / BU 303 GPS reciever / dlink usb radio

Software:
                      Window's XP SP1 / USB Radio / Destinator v2 / Mediacar / 3000 mp3's / 30 movies

Comment

So have you uploaded your skin to the media engine web site yet ?

Terran
                        My Project Site

Comment

the download link is bad, can somebody get me the skin asap ?

thx

[email protected]
                          time for the sig:

'00 VW golf TDI upped to 130 HP - 18" RS 6 wheels - liliput 7" tft in indash housing - epia 10K - SB audigy - caliber 1 fahrad CAP - RF punch amp - hollywood 1.6K mono amp - boston acoustics pro - RF 10" DVD sub

Comment

Check your mail

(can take a while, chello isn't working very fast at the moment )

Comment

Originally posted by Wizardtm
                              Check your mail

(can take a while, chello isn't working very fast at the moment )
                              I need it too!! bad!

jeff at nickelmedia dot com

thx!

Comment

Working...
                              X