Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just to say Thanks MediaEngine Dev Team!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just to say Thanks MediaEngine Dev Team!

Hey, i just wanted to take a second to thank CarComp and the others in the dev team. We are all guilty of being impatient on the developments of v2 but that is only because we trully apreciate what you are doing. Without the combined efforts of the mediaengine team we would not all be running the well programed systems that we are. So thank you dev team for creating an open source program that is worth so much more than a thank-you post.

As for v2 and beyond; When it gets here thank you again!
    "A4 Quattro. Rocket Science."

Suck up. Hahaha Just kidding....

Yeah good job guys! I don't know how you find the spare time to work on it!
    OrangeWhip? OrangeWhip? 3 OrangeWhips!!
    www.whipflash.com
    Finally a new Avatar!

Comment

I agree surfer ! A BIG "THANK YOU" shall be less for what these guys have done and are doin.

I just Hope that the ME v2 does not end up like the much waited never arrived C4 (cobra 4) ...... i wonder where its gone now ??

Neway keep up the good work guys.

Cheers
      Mastero

Comment

C4 is now Car Player's program. Charles is charging for it and it is distributed thru carplayer.com.

I think that is where it went...somebody correct me if I'm wrong here.
        OrangeWhip? OrangeWhip? 3 OrangeWhips!!
        www.whipflash.com
        Finally a new Avatar!

Comment

Originally posted by orangewhip
          C4 is now Car Player's program. Charles is charging for it and it is distributed thru carplayer.com.

I think that is where it went...somebody correct me if I'm wrong here.
          As Far as what I read in the past that is accurate, but one thing I don't understand is why Car player's site only show's version 3.2 instead of 4? Aren't you also forced to buy it with that remote for like 80 bucks? Eitherway I haven't found any other softwares that catch my attention like ME does. It works perfectly and does exactly what I need it to.
          1991 Camaro Z28
          2004 Acura TL

Comment

Yes I agree with the topic discussed here. I apreciate the time and effort put into making Media Engine such a great program. I also apreciate all the extra time and extra effort put into helping those who run into problems with the current Media Engine out.

Everday that passes I become more and more dependant on Media Engine, for all my IN-Car media necesities.

Thanks you very much from Osi and the rest of the MP3 car forum crew.
            What im curently listening to.
            My complete carpc setup

Comment

me too, i wonder when its gonna be out though
              92 Taurus SHO - Daily driver - Epia M10000 80GB 512mb 7" touchscreen, Opus PSU etc

93 Black SHO - 30mpg cruiser

90 Silver SHO - 419whp fun/project car, CarPC to come (for tuning)

Comment

Yeah, Thank you guys very much
                肚子笑痛了
                S60 Install

Comment

Hell Yeah!!! You Guys Kick Some Major ***!!!
                  Originally posted by menudude
                  thank you all for your help minus the useless post by sjlucky...

Comment

Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!Thank you!!!...Thank you!!!

Man, my fingers are tired...
                    Aura MR62 (F and R)
                    My Current MP3s
                    IamDefiler.com

Comment

n.p.
                      Get MediaEngine !!!
                      Media Engine Download

Comment

Like some great character said:
                        "To v2 and beyond!"

Comment

This software truely is an amazing development. Excellent work! Thanks!

Comment

Its much appreciated for the hardwork gone into ME!!

Volvo C70 - Installation in progress *gulp*

Comment

Working...
                            X