• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its about time for V2 Please

"A4 Quattro. Rocket Science."

That kind of attitude will get you nowhere
    [H]4 Life
    My next generation Front End is right on schedule.
    It will be done sometime in the next generation.
    I'm a lesbian too.
    I am for hire!

Comment

i know im just kiddin around
      "A4 Quattro. Rocket Science."

Comment

Originally posted by surfer6262
        i know im just kiddin around

Ok
        [H]4 Life
        I'm a lesbian too.
        I am for hire!

Comment

next time maybe its better not to announce another version till ist nearly finished.
          this all reminds me of back then, people were all waiting and waiting for cobra4, did it ever come ?

i really appriciate their work on ME, but the wait is getting long now.
          maybe time for some (clearly stated!) betas ?
          time for the sig:

'00 VW golf TDI upped to 130 HP - 18" RS 6 wheels - liliput 7" tft in indash housing - epia 10K - SB audigy - caliber 1 fahrad CAP - RF punch amp - hollywood 1.6K mono amp - boston acoustics pro - RF 10" DVD sub

Comment

I think maybe some sort of Beta should be released if only so people can see what it is like and how different it is to ME 2.0. Being a programmer myself I know what it is like wanting to release an error free program.

I really like ME 1.7 and from what I have heard of ME 2.0 it sounds really good. If a beta was released we wouldn't expect it to work perfectly and would expect 'bits' to be missing or at least I would.

Originally posted by gerard
            next time maybe its better not to announce another version till ist nearly finished.
            this all reminds me of back then, people were all waiting and waiting for cobra4, did it ever come ?

i really appriciate their work on ME, but the wait is getting long now.
            maybe time for some (clearly stated!) betas ?
            Car: About to change

Player: VIA Eden, 256Mb RAM, Bootable from 64MB Compactflash, 40GB MP3 HD, IRMan, Wireless Keyboard, 5.6" In-dash TFT, 12v DC-DC, running Windows XP Embedded with Wireless LAN, Mobile Internet, GPS Sat Navigation.

== Running MediaEngine for the front end whilst I build a front end in VB.NET, but may stick with ME 2.0 ==

Comment

i'm just gonna keep my mouth shut.. i was saying 3 months ago it was due out soon
              '98 Explorer Sport
              http://mp3car.zcentric.com (down atm)
              AMD 800mhz 192megs RAM 60gig hard drive 9 inch widescreen VGA
              80% done

Comment

Originally posted by hijinks21
                i was saying 3 months ago it was due out soon

we know!

EDIT: W00t! 100th post
                My OLD Carputer: http://www.mp3car.com/node/18137
                Currently, Don't have a carputer :( I sold my lincoln and bought a '93 Acura Vigor, plan on putting a carputer in it one of these days. You can see my vigor at: This Site

Comment

If it was a real OSS project, they would have released code months ago and at least some sort of beta build.. But then again it's only OSS in their wording, not how it is.
                  1993 BMW 325is - 15.2sec

Comment

OK all this bickering!!! Will all of you just chill the out! Damn let them work. You are all complaining there is no V2 now, you are all using 1.7 If you love it, well then there ya have it. Sheeze.

SO what keep waiting. DEMANDING wont get u anywhere.
                    What im curently listening to.
                    My complete carpc setup

Comment

Originally posted by SiGmA_X
                      If it was a real OSS project, they would have released code months ago and at least some sort of beta build.. But then again it's only OSS in their wording, not how it is.

Did you not read the previous posts, ME 2.0 is NOT open source,
                      at least at the present time...
                      [H]4 Life
                      I'm a lesbian too.
                      I am for hire!

Comment

For the impatient ones...

Why bite the hand that gives you a hand out. Its free take it, if its not what you like or cant wait, then make your own or pay someone to make you one.
                        - 3+ years & still no carputer!
                        - Done collecting parts
                        - Currently planning setup

Comment

I agree with Mitokondria, We should just enjoy what was giving to use for free, and give them the time they need to make ver 2. it does take time to code programs especially when it's gonna be better than the first.

Comment

Oh, and its better. Trust me.
                            Get MediaEngine !!!
                            Media Engine Download

Comment

Originally posted by SiGmA_X
                              Well Consider 1.7x as the beta release (Which the code was and I belive still avaiable.) and 2.0 will be the offical release.
                              It will be release when they get it done. Everyone envoled has jobs and lives (I hope ) they are not just codeing 24 hours a day.
                              2004 F350 Ext. Cab
                              System not reinstalled in it yet

Comment

Working...
                              X