graphic quality

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• graphic quality

I have the Vauxhall skin and when I run ME it gives a poor quality picture, the lines around the objects are jaggered and not smoothed.

If I go into the skins directory and view the actual background graphic the quality is A1.

Is it something to do with the resizing? I have tried all the available resolutions and it makes no difference.

Also is there any instructions for ME.. i've done a search in this forum but haven't really found any. Just wondering what excatly all the buttons do.

Cheers for any help!
    Volvo C70 - Installation in progress *gulp*

Thats because you are running a different resolution than the one that the skin was designed for. Try 800x600 or 1024x768. That might help
    Get MediaEngine !!!
    Media Engine Download

Comment

tried that... was thinking there was an option somewhere.

Is there any help files for ME?

Just wondering what some of the buttons do... can u get the visulisation up without a keyboard etc etc

cheers for ya help
      Volvo C70 - Installation in progress *gulp*

Comment

CarComp:

Here is a little library I have used before in VB to do image manipulations... It's really fast and has some features like bicubic scaling since the current ME doesnt do it... I dont know if the new one will either..

Anyway, it also has some gamma adjustment functions so that one skin might easily be used for day/night just by adjusting the image gamma when drawing the skin elements. It's a very nice little free lib..
        MY CAR IS FOR SALE!
        See My Project Page for Details - 2003 BMW E46 ///M3
        Custom Dash Monitor Housing - OEM Fitment
        Custom Overhead DVD-ROM Housing in Headliner
        BMW I-Bus Integration
        My homepage with many other fun projects!

Comment

Working...
        X