Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Created new skin. Now MediaEngine 2.0 not working!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Created new skin. Now MediaEngine 2.0 not working!

I used SkinMaker 1.4.0B to create a new skin. After saving the skin, I then loaded up MediaEngine 2.0 with the latest released patch. After selecting my new skin under Appearance, MediaEngine began looping itself with the MediaEngine splashscreen... loading.... MediaEngine splashscreen... and it keeps doing it. Tried to kill the process under task manager (WindowsXP) and it couldn't do it. Process is invalid. Here is what is in the log for the debug of MediaEngine..

10/24/2003 3:16:53 PM - db pass complete
    10/24/2003 3:17:01 PM - An error occured in mediaengine.Form_Load : Invalid property value : Error number 380
    10/24/2003 3:17:03 PM - An error occured in mediaengine.Form_Load : Invalid property value : Error number 380
    10/24/2003 3:17:04 PM - An error occured in mediaengine.Form_Load : Invalid property value : Error number 380
    10/24/2003 3:17:06 PM - An error occured in mediaengine.Form_Load : Invalid property value : Error number 380
    10/24/2003 3:17:07 PM - An error occured in mediaengine.Form_Load : Invalid property value : Error number 380
    10/24/2003 3:17:09 PM - An error occured in mediaengine.Form_Load :

This error 380 keeps repeating until I restart the computer. I've seen the post regarding this error in the past and it was to update mediaengine.exe but I'm using the latest....

this is just a problem with the skin maker. Open up the default skn file and the one you made. you'll notice some values will be set to nothing. Like font values and color values.

So just use the default skn file to be your guide and just play around. If you don't get it working email post your skn file
    '98 Explorer Sport
    http://mp3car.zcentric.com (down atm)
    AMD 800mhz 192megs RAM 60gig hard drive 9 inch widescreen VGA
    80% done

Comment

Originally posted by hijinks21
      this is just a problem with the skin maker. Open up the default skn file and the one you made. you'll notice some values will be set to nothing. Like font values and color values.

So just use the default skn file to be your guide and just play around. If you don't get it working email post your skn file
      Thanks! It's working great now! Anyone need a Hyundai Sonata skin? I'm still working on it but hopefully it'll be completed soon!

Comment

when you finish post it to the ME website
        '98 Explorer Sport
        http://mp3car.zcentric.com (down atm)
        AMD 800mhz 192megs RAM 60gig hard drive 9 inch widescreen VGA
        80% done

Comment

Attached are some screens of how it's progressing on the Hyundai Skin!
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X