Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little help please, dev team

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=17970

Is there any documentation for ERROR 91? What is it caused by and how can I correct it?

TIA - Carl
    Carl Chapman - Principal/Managing Partner at CEC Search, LLC
    Restaurant Recruiter | Restaurant Recruiters >> Blog | Restaurant Jobs | Recruiter Web Services

Originally posted by QuickCarl
    http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=17970

Is there any documentation for ERROR 91? What is it caused by and how can I correct it?

TIA - Carl
    You need to send us the whole line from the debug.log, that tells us where inside M/E the error is occurring.
    '01 Chevy Xtreme Stepside (pics)

FIC K7MNF-64 / Athlon 3200 | 256 DDR | 120 GB 7.2k WD
    WinXP Pro | MediaEngine | 12.1 VGA TFT Touch|Creative CIMR-100
    350w Vector | 320w mATX PS | Hellroaring BIC95150 | ButterflySDC

Comment

Originally posted by phat_bastard
      You need to send us the whole line from the debug.log, that tells us where inside M/E the error is occurring.
      [Time & Date Stamp] - an error occurred in modDBUpdateDB :: Error number 91

The error occurs every 2 to three seconds for as long as I leave ME running and seems to correspond with the looping.

I have blown away the entire app numerous times (using unregger did the update and also reinstalled after a complete uninstalle). Am using the latest version. Every time after reinstall, I am prompted for the media folder and then the playlist folder (which I know must be nested and is) then the app says it is going to build the DB... this is when the looping occurs.

TIA - Carl
      Restaurant Recruiter | Restaurant Recruiters >> Blog | Restaurant Jobs | Recruiter Web Services

Comment

Originally posted by QuickCarl
        [Time & Date Stamp] - an error occurred in modDBUpdateDB :: Error number 91

The error occurs every 2 to three seconds for as long as I leave ME running and seems to correspond with the looping.

I have blown away the entire app numerous times (using unregger did the update and also reinstalled after a complete uninstalle). Am using the latest version. Every time after reinstall, I am prompted for the media folder and then the playlist folder (which I know must be nested and is) then the app says it is going to build the DB... this is when the looping occurs.

TIA - Carl
        Ok - the problem is occurring inside the database update. 'Blowing away' the app won't help. See if there's a tags.mdb file in your program directory, and if so zip it up and email it to me (I pmsgd you my addy).
        '01 Chevy Xtreme Stepside (pics)

FIC K7MNF-64 / Athlon 3200 | 256 DDR | 120 GB 7.2k WD
        WinXP Pro | MediaEngine | 12.1 VGA TFT Touch|Creative CIMR-100
        350w Vector | 320w mATX PS | Hellroaring BIC95150 | ButterflySDC

Comment

You've got mail!

Standing by. -Carl

Comment

Working...
          X