No announcement yet.

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quicktime

Hello, is there anybody who knows how to play quicktime movies (Movie trailers)with ME2?

And is there anybody out there who has a solution for the crappy video quality that WMP9 produces IT SUCKS BIG TIME.

And I would like to use PowerDVD for playing my DVD's because the quality is so much better, speed is better and it uses less rescources.
    When using WMP9 for DVD playback I get crappy imaging, crappy speed and a CPU usage of 88%

When I use PowerDVD image quality is much better, speed is great and CPU usage is brought back to about 65%.

When I start PowerDVD as an external application it crashes.
    I use PowerDVD 4 (XP).

Do I need to say more!?

Make sure you have WMP9 Standalone configured properly if you have problems with video playback.

As far as PowerDVD, I believe you could just set it up as an external application.
    [H]4 Life
    My next generation Front End is right on schedule.
    It will be done sometime in the next generation.
    I'm a lesbian too.
    I am for hire!

Another one, is it possible to let ME2 generate a playlist that contains all the mp3 files I have placed in the My music folder.

The folder listing can look like this.

My Music- ABBA
      - Bon Jovy
      - Eminem
      And so on.

Wat I want is selecting the My Music folder and let ME search all the subdirectories and place all the mp3's in a playlist.