invalid property value - problem with my skin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• invalid property value - problem with my skin

i made a pretty basic skin to use for when i get my setup altogether, but when i click on the mp3 button to go to the playlist it says invalid property value, so im guessing i did something wrong when putting the skin together, but i followed the tutorial so i cant figure it out. is something wrong with my layout? sorry if its a dumb question, im still a newbie at all this skinning stuff.

btw here is a preview of what it looks like, not as clean as id like but i didnt spend too much time on it. im goin mostly red to match the interior lighting (audi) suggestions?
    thanks
    Attached Files

Originally posted by huntD
    i made a pretty basic skin to use for when i get my setup altogether, but when i click on the mp3 button to go to the playlist it says invalid property value, so im guessing i did something wrong when putting the skin together, but i followed the tutorial so i cant figure it out. is something wrong with my layout? sorry if its a dumb question, im still a newbie at all this skinning stuff.

btw here is a preview of what it looks like, not as clean as id like but i didnt spend too much time on it. im goin mostly red to match the interior lighting (audi) suggestions?
    thanks
    sorry forgot to search first, found some answers so i should probably be able to figure out it, anyway, comments on the skin?

Comment

Originally posted by huntD
      sorry forgot to search first, found some answers so i should probably be able to figure out it, anyway, comments on the skin?
      Clean layout, I like it!! Reminds me of my skin.

Buttons look kinda dark though, I bet it will look fantastic at night.
      - 3+ years & still no carputer!
      - Done collecting parts
      - Currently planning setup

Comment

they light up red when they are pressed, and the icon and text goes white.

btw got the skin working fine by messin around with the skn file

Comment

can you make one that says gmc.. for me... please?? pretty please.. i love the skin... it looks freaking awesome... ill use it in my car when its done...

Comment

wont have too much time til finals are over, but i can start it, just send me an email or pm with a color scheme and crap like that, thanks for the comments

Comment

Before you go and change the skin so that it works, send it to me so I can test the broken one and fix the bug in MediaEngine... Perhaps I will make m.e tell you what the problem is with the skin instead of just erroring.. Thats no fun. Email the zipped skin to m-d-t-@-j-o-i-n-k.com <--- take out the "-" for spam avoid for me.

-Thanks
              Get MediaEngine !!!
              Media Engine Download

Comment

Originally posted by CarComp
                Before you go and change the skin so that it works, send it to me so I can test the broken one and fix the bug in MediaEngine... Perhaps I will make m.e tell you what the problem is with the skin instead of just erroring.. Thats no fun. Email the zipped skin to m-d-t-@-j-o-i-n-k.com <--- take out the "-" for spam avoid for me.

-Thanks
                sorry i saved over the skn file that didnt work with the one i fixed.

Comment

Working...
                X