ffwd slow

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ffwd slow

is there a way to speed up the ffwd function in me2 ? it does 10secs forward in 1 sec time now, find that kinkd of slow, i all have 70 min mixes on my machine.

thx

gerard
    time for the sig:

'00 VW golf TDI upped to 130 HP - 18" RS 6 wheels - liliput 7" tft in indash housing - epia 10K - SB audigy - caliber 1 fahrad CAP - RF punch amp - hollywood 1.6K mono amp - boston acoustics pro - RF 10" DVD sub

anybody ?
    time for the sig:

'00 VW golf TDI upped to 130 HP - 18" RS 6 wheels - liliput 7" tft in indash housing - epia 10K - SB audigy - caliber 1 fahrad CAP - RF punch amp - hollywood 1.6K mono amp - boston acoustics pro - RF 10" DVD sub

Comment

Try changing the repetition speed for your keyboard within the control panel in windows.
      -
      My cars
      -

Comment

Originally posted by jol
        Try changing the repetition speed for your keyboard within the control panel in windows.
        this will work, only just a little bit. i have a lot of hardstyle mixes and they last average about 90 minutes. you can imagine how long it takes ffwd let's say 30 minutes.

it would be nice if there is a setting where you can change the amount of secconds for each step of ffwd.

gr qbics

Comment

I think that a progress bar would be far more usefull then fast forward/rewind buttons. It's much faster to skip right to the middle of a song.
          A digital mind lost in an analog world.

Learn to ask smart questions!
          http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

My car PC: The Lost Cause!

Comment

Originally posted by fluffy2097
            I think that a progress bar would be far more usefull then fast forward/rewind buttons. It's much faster to skip right to the middle of a song.
            what if you dont have touchscreen?

mike
            91 cadillac sedan deville, winXP, FV25 with Celeron 800, Redant 7" widescreen in dash, Opus DC-DC, Irman, Digital Cable remote(lots of buttons), 120 gig 7200rpm 8meg cache WD hard drive, VI power mobile HD rack, mediaengine

Comment

what about a percentage option? so you could FFWD say 10% of the song? then it would work perfect for all length songs.....

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Szilagyi
                what if you dont have touchscreen?

mike
                I honestly hadn't thought of that, but if you have no touch screen there's no need to have fast forward / rewind buttons on the screen anyways. They would have to stay a keyboard shortcut of course.

I like the 10 % idea, but when you end up with very long songs. 10% can be quite a long time.
                I propose that it would fast-forward 10 seconds at a time through one minute. Then speed up to fast-forwarding 30 seconds at a time and possibly even skipping a whole minute at a time. That way you have fine control of where you can fast forward too, and still let you scan through long songs quickly.

I want a progress bar too that I can touch and drag about. I like progress bars.
                A digital mind lost in an analog world.

Learn to ask smart questions!
                http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

My car PC: The Lost Cause!

Comment

Working...
                X