Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Save Radio Frequencies

Hi there!

Im new in this business, and i'm constructing my first car pc. So, the first question occuring in my mind: Can I save the radio frequencies in media engine and giv them names or ist it just possible to tuen the frequency when i want to change the radio station?

Would be quite nice if i could see the station's names in the display and just click them to select one!

Is tis possible?

Thx for ya help

Greetz

derfritz

Originally posted by derfritz
    Hi there!

Im new in this business, and i'm constructing my first car pc. So, the first question occuring in my mind: Can I save the radio frequencies in media engine and giv them names or ist it just possible to tuen the frequency when i want to change the radio station?

Would be quite nice if i could see the station's names in the display and just click them to select one!

Is tis possible?

Thx for ya help

Greetz

derfritz
    Yes, you can do both of these things... What you do is when playing the radio, add the station to your favorites. Then, later you can go to browse media and edit your station names.
    Get MediaEngine !!!
    Media Engine Download

Comment

Hey, thanks, it works!

But there's still a little problem. I Save three stations and rename them later. But when I return to the Radio-Function only one station appears in the list. And i cant activate it by pressing enter...nothing happens, the radio stays the frequency it stood before...

Thx for help

greetz

derfritz

Comment

Originally posted by derfritz
        Hey, thanks, it works!

But there's still a little problem. I Save three stations and rename them later. But when I return to the Radio-Function only one station appears in the list. And i cant activate it by pressing enter...nothing happens, the radio stays the frequency it stood before...

Thx for help

greetz

derfritz
        I'm getting the same problem. I can add station but can't select one. Seem like there are 2 different list and sometimes one works and not the other.

Comment

Working...
        X