visualization ?s

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• visualization ?s

so i love the feature of how it shows the track title and whatnot at the beginning of a song, is there a viz out there that will display that info upon fullscreen/restore of the visualization? Many times i've been driving and wanted to remember what the song title is and have always wanted this feature.

Yes, there is a very highly recommended one called G-Force. here is their website. http://www.soundspectrum.com/
    Mobile Impact
    Highly innovative car computer multimedia/entertainment system software.
    http://mobileimpact.biz.tm

Comment

I was going to also recommend Media Player 10 - Energy Bliss since i know it displays a lot of info about the track, including album art, but after trying it, i found the information does not display consistently when running within MI.

Basically what happens is this: I go to audio and play a song (MI is set for ViZ only), Energy Bliss come up in the small window showing the info for the track included the album art (embedded in the ID tag). I click the small window (to go full screen with controls on the bottom) but the track info disappears ?? From there I let MI go full/full screen but still no info. When i click on the full/full screen, it goes back to full w/controls and the track info reappears (remember it wasn't there before). Now when i click again, it goes back to the small window but the track info disappears again (remember it was there when i first started). Weird!

This could be a very good Viz to run if it worked correctly..
      OLD SYSTEM (DEAD)
      Intel D945GCLF2 Dual Core ATOM
      Lilliput 7" 629GL 2008 LED Backlight
      BU-353 USB GPS Receiver / iGuidance / IGO8
      M2-ATX Power Supply
      RideRunner Front End / Various Skins
      Windows XP SP3

Comment

i've used gforce in the past it's a bit intense for my onboard graphics adapter, but does it address the specific task of displaying track info at all times?

Comment

If you are using milkdrop, you can set it to display the track title every __ seconds.
          Christmas Car Project 2008

ArrowDash Skin Worklog

Comment

Originally posted by Arrow View Post
            If you are using milkdrop, you can set it to display the track title every __ seconds.
            yeah i'm only seeing milkdrop for winamp, not media player

Comment

Working...
            X