IGUIDANCE 4 with MI

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IGUIDANCE 4 with MI

I just tested it out on MI. Everything works great. I had to adjust the config setting for MI so the GPS look right from 583 to 550 but everything is good. All command still works. Only issue i am seeing is the new max button for IG4 that screw things up if u accidentally click on it.

Originally posted by tn6478 View Post
    I just tested it out on MI. Everything works great. I had to adjust the config setting for MI so the GPS look right from 583 to 550 but everything is good. All command still works. Only issue i am seeing is the new max button for IG4 that screw things up if u accidentally click on it.
    Very cool, thanks for working on that.
    Mobile Impact
    Highly innovative car computer multimedia/entertainment system software.
    http://mobileimpact.biz.tm

Comment

Here is another question. Is there a way to mute or pause the Music when IG4 speaks. As of right now it just speak while the music is playing.

Another thing is that I have the Silab USB radio when I turn it on it works but the problem is that if i switch back to Media. It does not mute and play with the media unless i go to the eq and lower the volume all the way down then it will stop.

Also how can i save the channel for the radio within the program and not having to go to the preset.ini to do it.

Comment

Here is another question. Is there a way to mute or pause the Music when IG4 speaks. As of right now it just speak while the music is playing.

Another thing is that I have the Silab USB radio when I turn it on it works but the problem is that if i switch back to Media. It does not mute and play with the media unless i go to the eq and lower the volume all the way down then it will stop.

Also how can i save the channel for the radio within the program and not having to go to the preset.ini to do it.
        I ran into this issue in develpment, where when you exit the program it doesnt seem to save the last radio station that was playing on the FM radio, If you manually punch in the radio station from the number pad, then hit the change channel button, this will cause the station to be saved. Im not sure I understand your question, are you saying that when you go from the FM radio to the Media player the FM radio is still playing? Please clarify this for me. Thanks.
        Mobile Impact

Comment

Originally posted by reddeath30 View Post
          I ran into this issue in develpment, where when you exit the program it doesnt seem to save the last radio station that was playing on the FM radio, If you manually punch in the radio station from the number pad, then hit the change channel button, this will cause the station to be saved. Im not sure I understand your question, are you saying that when you go from the FM radio to the Media player the FM radio is still playing? Please clarify this for me. Thanks.
          Yes I can still here the FM radio when I go play a video or mp3 in the media section of the program. Both are playing at the same time. Radio and Media

Comment

Yes I can still here the FM radio when I go play a video or mp3 in the media section of the program. Both are playing at the same time. Radio and Media
            Ok, i will take a look at that, I had some problems with this in develpment, but I thought I had the issue resolved. Can you tell me exactly what steps you took to make it happen, like this: Main Menu - clicked on Radio button, Radio Module - clicked on media button, etc. please describe this so i can figure our where its happening. Thanks.
            Mobile Impact

Comment

just like u describe. click on media first. let it play then i click on radio and let it play. then i went back to media and both was playing. i had to mute the volume of xm for it to stop

Comment

just like u describe. click on media first. let it play then i click on radio and let it play. then i went back to media and both was playing. i had to mute the volume of xm for it to stop
                Hmmm, there is no media button on the fm/xm radio module, so describe to me how you get to the radio module then back to media. Main menu - media button, then Media - main menu, Main menu -xm button? is this how you did it?
                Mobile Impact

Comment

yeah that how i did it

Comment

yeah that how i did it
                    Hmm, thats interesting then because when i do it on my development pc I cannot reproduce that issue, lets see if anyone else is getting this problem. Anyone?
                    Mobile Impact

Comment

hey red is there anyway you can embedd auto it script so Iguidance with switch screen and mute when it give direction? Like how RR does it.

Comment

hey red is there anyway you can embedd auto it script so Iguidance with switch screen and mute when it give direction? Like how RR does it.
                        On version 3x of iGuidance it dims the system sound when it plays its internal navigation sounds. So in iGuidance 4 it doesnt do this anymore? I remember when i was first setting my system up I had to balance all of the volumes several times to get it how I wanted it. Is the sound coming in poorly or overpowering or something like that?
                        Mobile Impact

Comment

Red it works the same way.. it dims it down. I set IG4 to 3 bars and MI to full volume then when a command comes it it gets lower as the ig voice gets louder.. Also tns6478 have you tried the registry hack for tts voice all the time.. Instead of wav for the directions and tts for street names.
                          KIAs can have car pcs too..

Comment

Working...
                          X