Media problems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Media problems

My old car pc went out, and now I am going with a different approach. Using a laptop. I installed MI and put my music on it. But when I run MI, only two artist folders are show on the list of media. All of my music is either .mp3 or .wma. Any reason why I would only be seeing two artists? I do have WMP 11 and thought maybe that might have something to do with it. I'm trying to roll back to 10 but I'm having issues atm.

Originally posted by tkd_guy90 View Post
    My old car pc went out, and now I am going with a different approach. Using a laptop. I installed MI and put my music on it. But when I run MI, only two artist folders are show on the list of media. All of my music is either .mp3 or .wma. Any reason why I would only be seeing two artists? I do have WMP 11 and thought maybe that might have something to do with it. I'm trying to roll back to 10 but I'm having issues atm.
    Yes, media player 11 is probably the problem. I havent tested or developed with it. What type of issues are you having? maybe i can shed some light on it.
    Mobile Impact
    Highly innovative car computer multimedia/entertainment system software.
    http://mobileimpact.biz.tm

Comment

Working...
    X