This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mobile Impact 4.0c & Additional Versions Now Available

After a long hibernation I'm back and have found a new place for my website and files. Sorry to everyone and all the supporters out there that have contributed so much to the project! I have been debating weather to attempt to completely port the program into .net for windows 7 or to learn .net from scratch and do a rewrite. I think ive tried to port it to .net and it failed miserably. I'm Still Debating what to do and I also wish to explore Windows 7 Media Center as well. Or possibly learn android and possibly create an android OS front end. Not sure which way to go. Ive also added a version to the site that is a media player only front end.
    Last edited by reddeath30; 04-25-2012, 12:49 PM.
    Mobile Impact
    Highly innovative car computer multimedia/entertainment system software.
    http://mobileimpact.biz.tm

Looks like the site was down for a little bit. Should be back up again.
    Mobile Impact
    Highly innovative car computer multimedia/entertainment system software.
    http://mobileimpact.biz.tm

Comment

Originally posted by reddeath30 View Post
      After a long hibernation I'm back and have found a new place for my website and files. Sorry to everyone and all the supporters out there that have contributed so much to the project! I have been debating weather to attempt to completely port the program into .net for windows 7 or to learn .net from scratch and do a rewrite. I think ive tried to port it to .net and it failed miserably. I'm Still Debating what to do and I also wish to explore Windows 7 Media Center as well. Or possibly learn android and possibly create an android OS front end. Not sure which way to go. Ive also added a version to the site that is a media player only front end.
      Hey man, I've used Mobile impact since day one. Always liked the simplistic UI.

If you decide to port to .NET I would love to help, I'm a c# monkey.

-Matt
      Im a pilot.

I have become a cross control stall.

Comment

Working...
      X