Lets Hear What You Think

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets Hear What You Think

Ok, everyone. I can see that your browsing through this forum, but everyone is staying silent. Lets hear what you think, your gripes, your suggestions. Thanks.
    Mobile Impact
    Highly innovative car computer multimedia/entertainment system software.
    http://mobileimpact.biz.tm

-Jesus- King of Kings Lord of Lords

Comment

He's looking for feedback on his frontend.

Comment

that looks fackin sweet dude. I wish i was half as skilled ;D

Comment

I have not used it, so no real feedback. You asked ... Glad you are willing to share your time and development.
          TruckinMP3
          D201GLY2, DC-DC power, 3.5 inch SATA

Yes, you should search... and Yes, It has been covered before!

Read the FAQ!

Comment

HOLY CRAP! Have you guys tried this? Its AWESOME! This is easily the best front end I've tried yet!

It ACTUALLY runs in fullscreen, it has a built in DVD player, its got the LOT! And can i just say, disabling the mouse cursor? PURE GENIUS!

The only small thing is that its not exactly as easy to configure as some players. But thats a minor point. Personally I'd rather edit the ini files than have to screw around with a bunch of sliders that mean nothing to me.

Fantastic!

Comment

Originally posted by Daedalus_Z
              HOLY CRAP! Have you guys tried this? Its AWESOME! This is easily the best front end I've tried yet!

It ACTUALLY runs in fullscreen, it has a built in DVD player, its got the LOT! And can i just say, disabling the mouse cursor? PURE GENIUS!

The only small thing is that its not exactly as easy to configure as some players. But thats a minor point. Personally I'd rather edit the ini files than have to screw around with a bunch of sliders that mean nothing to me.

Fantastic!
              Thank you for the Glowing compliments. The full screen mode is actually forcing your screens resolution to 640x480 which is the resolution on the program. What part of the program would be easier to configure through the ini file instead of the sliders?
              Mobile Impact

Comment

cool front end, i gave it a try, but i must say the #1 thing that made me uninstall it was the forceing of my screen res to 640x480! we've come a long way with computers in general and there is absolutely no reason any app should run at 640.
                Usualy i test an app on my laptop for a few weeks before i move it to my car, basicly using the frontend as my main media player, i cant do this with your front end because it only runs fullscreen.

Other than that, it seemed pretty cool.
                01101100 01101001 01110001 01110101 01101001 01100100 01011111 01110011
                01101101 01101111 01101011 01100101

beer replenishment fund
                http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=93
                mp3car live search

i have joost invites, just hit me up for one.

Comment

About to download to check it out.Have to say this is looking good, also like the progress in the calendar/email screens.

If i could make a suggestion for your next addition it would be remote control/keyboard shortcuts. (dont know if you already have this but didnt see it anywhere)
                  Epia MII12000, 256MB RAM, 40GB laptop HD, slim DVD/CDRW, M1-ATX, 8 in 1 card reader/writer, Pioneer indash screen (waiting for K301 touchscreen)

Comment

Keyboard control is on my list of things to do. I am going to make it respond to number keypad commands like up, down, left, right, 1, 2, 3, Enter, /, *, etc. I have been looking at those inexpensive little laptop number keypads, so this is in the works. Thanks for checking it out.
                    Mobile Impact

Comment

Awesome - it's the best frontend yet.
                      Simple, stable and it works the way i want it to.
                      Well done

Comment

It's a great front end IMO.

Comment

I just downloaded it, and I'll be installing it in my car 'cos of the simplicity, I'm looking forward to see how it works with iGuidance and hopefully I'll be able to find my music files, which i couldn't at home because I have separate partitions, anyway I'll post back on the update.
                          08 Lincoln Navigator www.mobiteklink.com

Comment

Just installed it, and I gave up before I get a headache.
                            For some reason, on my Tview monitor as soon as I got to the web browser it was impossible to get out of it... I couldn't get back to the main window and i don't know yet the shortcuts or any other way to get there!!
                            SO I'm gonna give it up for a bit, and do som homework before I throw a fit.
                            I can't really turn it off either since my computer goes to hybernate, I don't have a full size keyboard or mouse because i don't really need it.
                            Tomorrow I'll force shutdown and figure out wutz going on.
                            If anyone has had similar issues let me know... It seems like the screen is not fully supported or the resolution. 800 x 600
                            08 Lincoln Navigator www.mobiteklink.com

Comment

Originally posted by MobiTekLink
                              Just installed it, and I gave up before I get a headache.
                              For some reason, on my Tview monitor as soon as I got to the web browser it was impossible to get out of it... I couldn't get back to the main window and i don't know yet the shortcuts or any other way to get there!!
                              SO I'm gonna give it up for a bit, and do som homework before I throw a fit.
                              I can't really turn it off either since my computer goes to hybernate, I don't have a full size keyboard or mouse because i don't really need it.
                              Tomorrow I'll force shutdown and figure out wutz going on.
                              If anyone has had similar issues let me know... It seems like the screen is not fully supported or the resolution. 800 x 600
                              To close the Browser, click on the X button next to the Go button. This will close the browser and bring you back to the main menu. From the exit menu, you can select Exit Program, Shut Down, Reboot, Log Off, Hibernate, Stand By and Cancel. All functions are very reliable, Im sorry that you had some difficulties with it. There are really good instructions on how to use it included with it. You will find a help file in the start menu that explains how to use the program. Thanks for checking it out.
                              Mobile Impact

Comment

Working...
                              X