All Nintendo Game Emulators

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Nintendo Game Emulators

Mobile Impact is now a completely full featured and touch screen friendly Nintendo Game emulator! It now runs and plays Nintedo 64, Super Nintendo, Original Nintendo and Game Boy Advance games.
    Project 64 must still be installed seperately, but the installer now installs the Nintendo, Super Ninteno and Gameboy Advance emulators.
    The program gives the rom files the appropriate icons and can identify the file type and runs the appropriate emulator. Easily navigate through all of your favorite game roms in the filelist.

Download version 2.05 at http://mobileimpact.biz.tm

Mobile Impact
    Highly innovative car computer multimedia/entertainment system software.
    http://mobileimpact.biz.tm

Cool future.

Thanatos.
    RexBruMet Skin for FrodoPlayer

Nissan Aux-in MOD

Originally posted by bgoodman
    We're an international forum, post in whatever langauge you like.

Comment

Nice feature.
      Here in Portugal we have great weather, lots of brunnets, party a lot,drink a lot....
      http://img138.echo.cx/img138/896/bannerjoshua5dy.jpg

Comment

Unfortunately the emulator doesn't work for me at all. I can see all the snes roms but clicking on any leads to a blank screen, all the buttons are visable but the games do not launch, any other type of file (n64, gbc etc) when I click on the directory no matter what system the file I get an image of a gamboy advance with "..." next to it and the windows error beep but no error message, no buttons work and and I have to close M.I through task manager.

"This bloke said to me you haven't got a clue about the damage the soap bar can do to you,
        I tried to see things from his point of view but I couldn't fit my head up his arsehole too."

Comment

As an update, I just tried a couple of nes roms and they do not launch either
          "This bloke said to me you haven't got a clue about the damage the soap bar can do to you,
          I tried to see things from his point of view but I couldn't fit my head up his arsehole too."

Comment

Originally posted by Cravex7
            As an update, I just tried a couple of nes roms and they do not launch either
            You may have to go into each emulator and configure them before trying to run them Mobile Impact. Go to each program from Start/Programs/Mobile Impact. Each emulator has a shortcut icon that you can click to run each program and see if there are error messages or configurations for your system that need to be made.
            Does this occur with N64 roms as well?
            Mobile Impact

Comment

I found that there might be bug in the emulator. I experience a Runtime Error 380 when I try to select a rom, and because I designed the form to stay on top of the other forms, it may not be showing the error. I believe that I have fixed the problem now and I have a new fixed version on my website. Download this and give it a try.
              Mobile Impact

Comment

I have also found a problem with some Nintendo roms throwing the program off, Some games dont like to allow the NES emulator to embed correctly. I suspect this is the problem that your having.
                Mobile Impact

Comment

I tried downloading the newest version and it's the same but I now get the runtime error 380 on screen, clicking it just shuts down MI. SNES9x and rocknes both run fine outside of MI though

Comment

Originally posted by Cravex7
                    I tried downloading the newest version and it's the same but I now get the runtime error 380 on screen, clicking it just shuts down MI. SNES9x and rocknes both run fine outside of MI though
                    Yep, I found this in my testing, I had to rework several aspects of the form and it has taken me a couple of days. It is now fixed and will be available for download later today.
                    Mobile Impact

Comment

I've downloaded 206. Unfortunately it still doesnt work, same symptoms as before except that rather than crashing, none of the roms run at all just a blank screen, all the buttons remain fine and fuctional and I get no error messages now.

Comment

What roms are you trying to run (please be specific)?
                        I have found that the problem you are describing could be one of several reasons:
                        Reason 1 = If you dont have the Nintendo 64 emulator installed in default place or if its not installed at all, it will just look like a blank- black screen when you hit a v64 or n64 rom file.
                        Reason 2 = If you are trying to open a file that is damaged or incorrect to its file extension.
                        Reason 3 = If you have installed Mobile Impact to its default directory then changed the directory name or changed the emulator directories for any reason it will result in the program not being able to locate the emulator.

The main thing that you should look for is a missing emulator program file.
                        In the C:\Program Files\Mobile Impact you should have a GBA, NES, Sega, and Snes Directories where the emulator executable are located. You should also have in the C:\Program Files directory the \Project64 1.6 directory. any variation from this will have the effect you are describing. Hope this sheds some light on it.
                        Mobile Impact

Comment

Ok,

Reason 1. Project64 is installed but it's not installed in the default place as I have it on a games partition on the hard drive. Whenever I try to re-install project64 it wants to put it in the directory I specified, what is the default?

Reason 2. The files I've tried are for genesis, GBC and SNES all of them work outside of MI

Reason 3. MI is in the correct directory but the roms are not installed within the MI emulators section (ie. F:\Program Files\Mobile Impact\Sega) does that matter?

I guess reason 1 is my problem so can anyone tell me the default install location. If so does that meanthat all of the emulators use parts of project64 then?

Thanks.

Comment

CraveX7 ->

1: C:\Program Files\Project64 1.6

2: I dont know why its showing a blank screen. All the emulators run independantly of each other. Try this: Open a rom and get the blank screen, then close Mobile Impact with the Task Manager, dont hit any of the buttons on the screen. See if the emulator is running, this means that the emulator isnt embedding properly. If there is no emulator running, then there has to be a file location problem.

3: Roms can be anywhere, and it saves the last directory you openend roms up in the config.ini file so you when you go back it shows them.

What windows and direct x versions so you have?

Is anyone else having this problem?
                            Mobile Impact

Comment

1: I've installed it in the main windows directory, same partition as MI but my windows partion is labled as drive letter F will that make a difference?

2: Tried ending through task manager and the emu's don't continue running independantly. When selecting any rom snes, gbc whatever as soon as I highlight it it disappears so I don't actually get to press the "play Game" button, when a game is selected and the screen goes black you can press "play game" though it does nothing and "stop game" takes you back to the previous directory

3: That can't be the problem then. It can't see certain file types though, I have genesis roms in "bin" format or in "smd" format and it only recognises "bin" - In N64 it only recognises "v64" and not "z64" although "z64" files work fine in project64 when running outside of MI.

I'm running XP SP2, I'm pretty sure it's directx9 but I'm not sure how to find out.

Ps I don't mean to pick holes in the front end, I love it! Hopefully this may help iron out any problems others may encounter too.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X