Feature Request

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feature Request

With all my postings lately I hope Im not becoming a thorn in your side... With that being stated can you make the Album art when set to 1 still open the visualization to full screen when a user touches/clicks the album art. Right now it brings up the album art if its there but cant go to full screen. If its set to 2 then it alternates which can be a bit distracting when there is no motion and then it changes. I like the ability to open the visualizations up though. Just a thought...

Originally posted by jbyers
    With all my postings lately I hope Im not becoming a thorn in your side... With that being stated can you make the Album art when set to 1 still open the visualization to full screen when a user touches/clicks the album art. Right now it brings up the album art if its there but cant go to full screen. If its set to 2 then it alternates which can be a bit distracting when there is no motion and then it changes. I like the ability to open the visualizations up though. Just a thought...
    Strange, I must have missed this post. Sorry.
    Set the visualization setting to 0 in the ini file, then it wont look for album art at all, or do you mean that you want the album art to go to full screen?
    Mobile Impact
    Highly innovative car computer multimedia/entertainment system software.
    http://mobileimpact.biz.tm

Comment

Working...
    X