• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music Stealing Focus

The music module seems to steal focus on several occasions:
    1. When on GPS; hit menu then GPS info, it moves to music
    2. When on GPS, when song changes it switches to music module

It can be a bit distracting especially if you are using the GPS...

Also, I can't seem to get my visualization to go full screen when I double click on it.
    08 Lincoln Navigator www.mobiteklink.com

Originally posted by MobiTekLink
    The music module seems to steal focus on several occasions:
    1. When on GPS; hit menu then GPS info, it moves to music
    2. When on GPS, when song changes it switches to music module

It can be a bit distracting especially if you are using the GPS...

Also, I can't seem to get my visualization to go full screen when I double click on it.
    ...Perfect, a description that I can follow and actually reproduce the problem. I can even describe why this was happening. To keep the GPS program from bouncing back to the audio module, I had to code it to be the topmost window when open, when you hit the gps menu, then hit the GPS info button, it tells the program to no longer be on top so the little GPS info window will show, well... before the GPS window is ontop, the media module is ontop, so it was switching to the media window, and then removing the ontop command. So this problem is actually one and same. Its fixed now, and I am adding a couple of additional features. I want the XM module to keep playing when you go into the GPS module, so I will be coding for a couple of days to make this work. The fixes will be included in the release for next week some time. Thanks for the help.
    Mobile Impact
    Highly innovative car computer multimedia/entertainment system software.
    http://mobileimpact.biz.tm

Comment

Working...
    X