quick access to main audio window

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quick access to main audio window

the status bar at the top of MI, where it scrolls through artist/album/genre and the works, i think should be a button to go back to the main audio screen, or if a video is playing for it to go back to the main video screen (with the directory and play/pause on bottom and vis at left corner. instead of having to go back through home/media/audio to get back to that screen. If there is an easier way that i just totally missed please let me know, and i apologize if this has been covered.

Originally posted by senseless228
    the status bar at the top of MI, where it scrolls through artist/album/genre and the works, i think should be a button to go back to the main audio screen, or if a video is playing for it to go back to the main video screen (with the directory and play/pause on bottom and vis at left corner. instead of having to go back through home/media/audio to get back to that screen. If there is an easier way that i just totally missed please let me know, and i apologize if this has been covered.
    I set it up so that you could do a fast switch back to audio/video from the gps module, but thats pretty much it. Because there is so many modules, I had to create the sub menus.
    Mobile Impact
    Highly innovative car computer multimedia/entertainment system software.
    http://mobileimpact.biz.tm

Comment

Working...
    X