mp classic problems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mp classic problems

Hey Red I got off my lazy butt and changed my short keys for the dvd part of MI. All I changed was the next and prev. keys. Any way now the volume buttons on the screen dont work. Have you seen this problem before? The volume works fine in all other media apps. Just the dvd player is messed up. Thanks again Red.

Originally posted by selmerguy
    Hey Red I got off my lazy butt and changed my short keys for the dvd part of MI. All I changed was the next and prev. keys. Any way now the volume buttons on the screen dont work. Have you seen this problem before? The volume works fine in all other media apps. Just the dvd player is messed up. Thanks again Red.
    They dont respond as cleanly as the other volume controls. You have to hold them down for a long period of time to even notice a difference in the volume while playing a DVD.
    Mobile Impact
    Highly innovative car computer multimedia/entertainment system software.
    http://mobileimpact.biz.tm

Comment

They dont work at all. When I hit the up volume button the screen pauses. The down one just dosent work. Also the dvd Is pretty loud.

Comment

Originally posted by selmerguy
        They dont work at all. When I hit the up volume button the screen pauses. The down one just dosent work. Also the dvd Is pretty loud.
        Go into MPlayer Classic in the options, then make sure that keys for Volume Up and Volume Down are set for Modifyer = None and
        Volume Up -> Key = Vk_Up
        Volume Down -> = Vk_Down

If this was changed then those buttons wouldnt work.
        Mobile Impact
        Highly innovative car computer multimedia/entertainment system software.
        http://mobileimpact.biz.tm

Comment

Originally posted by reddeath30
          Go into MPlayer Classic in the options, then make sure that keys for Volume Up and Volume Down are set for Modifyer = None and
          Volume Up -> Key = Vk_Up
          Volume Down -> = Vk_Down

If this was changed then those buttons wouldnt work.
          Ok that made it work. I just figured out that you have to touch the screen for the keyboard commands to work too. If I just start to play a dvd the keyboard commands dont work. I have to touch the movie to make them work. If after that I have to adjust volume the keyboard commands dont work again. I have to touch the movie again to make the keyboard commands work. Please RED I beg you, for the next version put previous and next buttons in that bad boy. Thanks for all the help

Sam

Comment

Working...
          X